Kid reviews for The Titan's Curse: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3

More excitement at the Percy Jackson series midpoint.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytristenhunnicutt July 21, 2010

BEST BOOKS IN THE WORLD!!!!!THANK YOU RICK RIORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!#1

i wish i could read all the books. all i read was "The Lightning Thief", and The Sea of Monsters". i wish i could borrow a book from sombody. thank you if you let me borrow your book.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBbbbbbbi June 22, 2010

Really funny!

This is the best in the series yet! It has tons of action. It has a lot of funny parts. I agree with " leapoffaith"- the dam thing was funny, and it's not too bad. This book was hilarious.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAngelgirlbaby14 October 1, 2010
Never had a book this good before

Kid, 9 years old April 8, 2011

this book is great

I Love this book

Teen, 16 years old Written bypeachy900089 October 21, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written byCHB_FF5fan June 14, 2015

great story

i finish this book so good not bloody details not kissing details violence but not detailed Rick Riordans books are amazingly detailed in the best ways

Teen, 13 years old Written byilikegames1101 September 27, 2010
A bit much on the car brands

Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2011

Read it now!!!!

I love it great book

Teen, 13 years old Written byshadow gal September 16, 2010

best book # 3

Talks about ancient myths that have made me get into greek mythology and for me it is the 3 best book i have ever read.

Teen, 16 years old Written byarchermatt98 November 18, 2009

THE TITANS CURSE

An awesome book. This book is my favorite in the series so far. It was written just like the old ones, and has almost all of the characters. This one is awesome!!!

Kid, 12 years old May 12, 2010

Fun, Hilarious, Action-packed and Positive- A Buy!!

I finished this book about ten minutes ago, and I thought to myself, I HAVE to review this!! This book was totally amazing. I know, I sound like a typical, preppy teenage girl. But it's true. It really was a fun book to read, and (SPOILER ALERT!!) I LOVED the Percy/Aphrodite scene; mostly because it TOTALLY FORESHADOWED (SPOILER ALERT!!) Percy falling in love with Annabeth!!! I LOVE LOVE!!! Anyway. Don't worry about the violence; it wasn't bad. And don't worry about the "dam" thing... it was so freaking funny... trust me, if you read it, you won't have a problem with it. Totally hilarious. Definitely the funniest part of the book! Totally educational. Every book in this series I read, I learn something new about Greek mythology. Really, really good messages, such as loyalty, friendship, dealing with loss and letting people down, and Percy fights for a sea creatures life towards the end. Great messages. GREAT, GREAT role models. The people you'd think to be models- the Greek gods- most of the time aren't. Percy, Grover, Thalia, Zoe, and Bianca are certainly keepers. Percy, the heroine, is loyal and a great friend. Grover is a nature lover and, frankly, lovable. Thalia is her own self, even when she's been through bad stuff. Zoe is rough on the outside, but learns to open up. Bianca is amazingly brave. It's all a great, overall, positive book. Not to mention it's FUN! Very, very fun to read. All the PJO books are. Fun, hilarious, positive, and action-packed, The Titan's Curse is just as good- if not better- than it's two predecessors. Buy this one! :D

Teen, 17 years old Written bysoccerfools803 January 29, 2010
this book is great i just finished the whole series!

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Great for fantasy and mythology lovers!

I loved it, it is my friends fave book and I think the hunters are awesome! And I know alot of people are freaking out because of the hover dam thing, but that just made the book more funny, if that's even possible! ;)

Teen, 13 years old Written byBooks rule October 21, 2011

Epic!

Amazing! Cleverly well written. I loved this one especially the beginning, end and the rest of the book! This wasn't my absolute favorite, but still amazing work!

Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2014

My Favorite Percy Jackson Book

I thought this book was great. I thought that there wasn't that much violence and the part when they were at the hoover dam wasn't bad it was funny. I also liked how it was a big adventure.

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

Good

They almost start cussing Thia and Percy when ther at a dam they say stuff like “where's the dam snack bar” or “where's the dam restroom” and in all of the books Percy says stuff like I cursed in ancient greek. In book 5 Percy says wow they really knew how to rhym those cuss words. But it's a great book for Tweens and teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFireIceWolf November 1, 2015

The Concept of War Escalates...

One hero dies in this book, though its not graphic. One of the new characters introduced, Nico di Angelo, is without detail an interesting and sometimes dark character as the series progresses but of course its hard to stop in the middle of a series so this is something to keep in mind. In this book Percy is pursuing his best female friend, Annabeth as she is kidnapped early in the book and many think her to be dead though Percy refuses to believe it. Percy's foreshadowed crush on Annabeth is revealed a bit more. Skeletons chase characters throughout the book and it's revealed at the end that one child is the son of Hades and can manipulate the dead and then he runs away. It may be good to talk about how running away is not the answer. The end is heart-breaking to some as a protagonist is reminded of a promise he could not keep.

Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2015

The titan's curse

I love these books! I know that most people are giving this book 11 and up but i'm an advanced reader and read this at the end of second grade. I loved it. There is a joke that goes like this "Find the dam snack bar!" (They spend some time at Hoover Dam). There are deaths and bad guys. Great books! :)

Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2014

A review

I luv this book!!!!! It is SOOOOOOO ROMANTIC. I just love the part where Percy was SOOOO upset when Annabeth disappears, and he just had to find her. !!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAngelSky September 11, 2013

we should have positive comments on how it was