Kid reviews for The Young Elites, Book 1

The Young Elites, Book 1 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Honestly, I didn't think this was the best book written by Lu. Compared to Legend and some other books, it was kind of disappointing.

Rating

It is amazing. Despite there being a little violence and other things, if you have read Hunger Games, Divergent, Harry Potter, and/or Percy Jackson, then this is a must-read. It is wonderful. Absolutely great characters, themes, and it is a great book to do for school projects.

I enjoyed this book a lot! But I also hated the ending

Entertaining and interesting... I couldn't put the book down!

This book was definitely one of my favorite ones so far... I read this book for a book project and I was immediately hooked. The plot of this story was unique, as the main character is sort of a villain, and sure, there is some romance and violence, but overall, this story is definitely one you should read. WARNING! Extreme cliffhanger alert! >:o

Loved it

Overall, it just really was a great book. I finished the 300 page novel in 2 days, proving its “amazingness”. They was violence.. disease, a girl gets her eye cut out by a doctor, the prince is killed by being stabbed, one man dies from the illusion of being in pain... yes, there is a lot of violence. No more than the Hunger Games or Harry Potter and stuff. I really REALLY loved this book ❤️

It was okay...

It wasn't the best book I've read by far. There was a lot of darkness in this book. Adelina, the main character in this book has a very evil vibe. Ever since the fever that swept through her country, taking her mother and almost taking herself, her father has abused her and cast her aside, favoring her younger sister instead. The power that she possesses is dark and demonic. She feeds off of the fear and anger or any negative energy that comes from someone to use her ability. It was a little too dark for me so I'm gonna rate this for higher reading levels.

Exciting Fantasy Story

Great and independent main heroine, vividly portrayed renaissance Italy-kind of fantasy setting, superbly explained super powers and a diverse, exciting cast of characters. Dilemmas and challenges are exciting to watch, as is progressing of darkness in Adelina Amouteru (main character), but there are some plot holes and at times too simplistic writing. Nonetheless, author's imagination, the setting she creates and the difficulties she put in front of her characters make for a satisfying read. Recommended.

The magnificent book

The thoughts of the main character will be brung to live. There is unexpected twists and you will be curious until you finish the series. There is some romance and a lot of tragidyand action. If you are searching for a powerful language and good sentence .structure, it is not a really good choice.