All parent member reviews for Things Not Seen

Adult Written byMs. Di April 9, 2008

YUK!!!!

An Electric Blanket! What! I couldn't get passed the science to even enjoy the relationships in this story. This book was one of the worst children's book I've read in a long time. Sad, Sad because A.C. is one of my very favorite authors. I use many of his books in my class room. This one I actually threw out!
Parent of a 15 year old Written bypoppybutton January 16, 2013

yummmmmm

It was yummy.
Parent Written byandrewclementssuxx May 3, 2012

lol

Things Not Seen is a horrid book! No child should be read this book! Their minds will be corrupted!!!!!!11!one!!
Adult Written bymateo immer December 4, 2011

Things not seen is a perfect book.

it's a very good book about a kid that turns invisible one night and he finds a friend called alicia , they figure out the problem together and alicia is blind. It's a very nice book for everyone older than five.
Adult Written byMidlight August 20, 2011

Amazing

Amazing book, read it three times now, at 10, 12, and now 17. The ending still makes me sad. Fanominal book, reccomend it to anyone and everyone.
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byJojano July 26, 2010

Great for kids in middle school

I thought the book was very interesting, and I think older kids would really like it. It's a great story line and an easy read. I personally feel like my son (age 9) needs to wait a few more years before he reads it. I prefer for him to read books about kids around his age who are in the same stage of life as him. This will be a great read for him in a few years.
Adult Written bynele November 20, 2009

i really like it also i am a little elder? i want to bay it again as my book was lost?
Parent of a 3 year old Written byMaL-mAl October 22, 2009
Parent of a 16 year old Written byhsnowman September 29, 2009

Great for all readers over about age 8. At 52, I loved it!

Some folks, seeing as we are all still strapped with the Puritanical Outlook, think that the "invisible nudity" in this story is a bit mature, shall we say, for the young reader. Pshaw! I say. Kids, read on; read books, especially banned books. Of the thousands of books I've read, nothing in thems comes close to the offensive messages shown routinely on TV or in video games...The value of the written word is without a doubt much more valuable to all of us than anything "screens" have to offer. Things Not Seen is an imaginative, positive, wonderful story of a teenage boy faced with a challange few of us will ever see. His response to that situation is admirable, and well worth reading about. Great Book! I wish it were longer!
Adult Written bydenmarkriot April 9, 2008

Adult Written byBabyboy78 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byJoy Maclennan April 9, 2008

I LOVED THIS BOOK

I am 11 years old. (on my mom's account with permission)I absolutly loved this book! I am going to re-read it soon. It is one of my favorite books. Appropriate for kids my age:Y
Adult Written byLaura Hewitt April 9, 2008

awsome!!!!!!

This was one of the best books i have read in a long time.
Adult Written bybilly10 April 9, 2008

COULNT BELEIVE MY EARS!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK IS INAPPROPRIATE, HE WALKS AROUND NAKED THE WHOLE BOOK. READ SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byDont.judge.a.bo... April 9, 2008

Fantastic!

This is great story of sudden teenage invisibility..literally. Fifteen year old Bobby wakes up one morning to find he has become invisible, and the main plot-line is trying to figure out the reason behind it. He befriends a blind girl and together, they eventually solve the mystery. Sure, he may walk around naked, but that's the point! He's invisible! Why would it matter? It's not an promotion for everyone to go about town in that manner. It just helps him cause a little less disruption than being an invisible figure in clothing. Definitely a good read! Two thumbs up!