Kid reviews for Tyrell

Graphic portrayal of homelessness; best for older teens.

Teen, 16 years old Written byNoelcole November 7, 2019

Not a good book

The doesn’t have enough action characters are badly developed has bad examples
Teen, 15 years old Written byTiara C September 25, 2013

Tyrell Review

This book evolved me into the book worm I am today. It can relate to the harsh realities teens face and parents don't want to discuss. It's not always about what your child is reading, just let them read!

Teen, 15 years old Written byAliiesha October 3, 2012

This Is A GOOD Book .. PLEASE Buy It

I think that this book is SO good. Even though it is dealing with sex , drugs , && etc. I really enjoyed this book. There are alot of surprises && they have alot of action in it. I read this book my 8th grade year. This book actually encouraged me to write my own books. This is actually a "Every Day Life" situation. I told everybody about this book && they even liked it. I went to buy the book last weekend && I still love it. I can't get enough of it. So if your planning on buying this book PLEASE do !!

- Aliesha :))

Teen, 16 years old Written byLynnBeeDatGirl January 22, 2012

This is a one of a kind book.

I LOVE THIS BOOK IM 15 !!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byiAMtheEMM June 28, 2011

You Have to Listen; But Hearing the Truth is Hard.

This book is an amazing portrayal of what it's like to be an inner city kid. Drinking, drugs, and sex almost always come with the package, and even though it can be a little crude sounding or ghetto, living in an inner city is not all rainbows and flowers. The author did a good job of showing us what it's like to be in a broken family, and Tyrell crosses the line at drugs.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybeast21 May 20, 2011

perfect for anyone who is muture enough to handle it

I absolutly love this book i admit that it may be inipropriate at times but it also gives teenagers something to relate to and understand
Teen, 17 years old Written bywriter1718 January 13, 2011
I love the book. It teaches you about other people's struggles.
Teen, 15 years old Written byyanna565 January 4, 2011

Teen, 15 years old Written bytheheroman122 December 11, 2010

The Main Character WWE

I Bet The Main Character Will Be WWE Superstar: MVP

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2010

LOVE IT LIKE IT READ IT NOW!:D

(:OMG THE ONLY THING I HAV TO SAY IS READ TYRELL ITS WROTH THE TIME:))))

Teen, 15 years old Written byForevergeeklove October 18, 2010
I Loved This Book It is really interesting and parents need to read the book before they judge it because it's really not that bad

Teen, 14 years old Written byscrimmin21 September 15, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byHollywoodYae September 14, 2010

tyrell teaches a good lesson for young teens

i loved tyrell me and my friends read it together and were making a kinda of a second book to it. Coe booth did a great job on tyrell thats my opinion about tyrell!!

-HollywoodYea

Teen, 14 years old Written bympvolcano August 11, 2010
Dis Book Is Great And Im 14 THE GOOD Message is don't be like dem

Teen, 14 years old Written byadmireJAY95 July 29, 2010
This is absolutely a great book for teens 14 and older. What i love about this book is Coe Booth (author) was telling a story based upon what Teenagers are going through, such as phases, and decisions that would help teens look for a brighter future. So what it has cursing, sex , and drugs and alcohol. It makes the book more realistic.

Teen, 14 years old Written byspark3ls July 28, 2010

"my teen story"?

i like and i dislike it because it talks about violence and i like it cuz it talks alittle bit about his feelings and it says nice things about him 2 but the worst part from the book is that i dont like the bronx,new york.......yup and this is what i think about the book from tyrell illustrated by:coe booth.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNleah94 May 27, 2010
Most young teens already know about or have been exposed to many things in this book. This is educational for the teens that haven't to show what real life in the ghetto is like for young men trying to make it. It just so happens that some parents really don't like this book because it doesn't sugar code enough....I guess....don't shelter the kids forever, BE REAL!

Teen, 14 years old Written by....Da-EcuA-kiid.... March 25, 2010

TYRELL ROCKS

this book is the best i meet the maker of this book in a feild trip this book ROCKS THANK YOU COE BOOTH
Teen, 13 years old Written byxxashley54xx January 7, 2010

the best book ever

tyrell was the best book ever

Teen, 15 years old Written byDavyS.r.B December 11, 2009

I Think 14 Years Should Read It...Only If Amture Enough..I Read This Book At 14 And Am Not Involved In Drugs Or Drinking

I Love This Book Its Great..And Its Swagga Rite