Kid reviews for Vampire Island

Middle school vampire read all angst and no bite.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 12 years old January 3, 2013

I thought of the book as it was well i wouldn't say bad but i read the first book a few years ago and i remembered it was a book I wanted to know the name because I forgot it but know that i know it i wish i could forget. It was less interesting to me and i went to school with it and finished it but I'm in the 7th grade so a one day book isn't what i want.

It was a good book for kids 9 and under it interests them because they seen the ads for twilight and they feel like they have vampire books for them

Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2011

Vampire Island 101

Vampire Island is a great book for kids 9+. ( CommonSense rated it exactly right! :P ) There is a part where a girl gets bitten by vampires aftter they glue her to a tray, but not very descriptive. Wait, let me start from the beggining! She was trying to find out if they were vamps so she tried tests that almost killed the other vamps. Okay, so 8 year olds might find this a little creepy, but I am pretty sure they'll survive! ;) Thanks for reading!

Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2010

Intersting

I Think Vampires are real and i know by the information that this is a great book

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2009

it is good for tweens and teens

I love this book it was a great book you should read it

Teen, 16 years old Written byVladFan117 May 6, 2009

a must read book

It is really the best thing in the world. It talks about vamires and a teacher that tries to help him with somethig secret