Kid reviews for We Free the Stars: Sands of Arawiya, Book 2

We Free the Stars: Sands of Arawiya, Book 2 Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

We Free The Stars (the truth)

This story is a continuation or sequel to the Sands or Arawiya series book #1: We Hunt the Flame. Just like in book 1, this book carries through with the fantastic plot with twists and turns, great characters with positive and good attitudes, and further develops each character while exploring their strengths and flaws. It focuses on the nature of relationships, the idea of honour before heart and doing whatever it takes to protect loved ones. The story shows the complexities of human emotion and relationships. Great book, would highly recommend!

1 person found this helpful.

Couldn’t Put Down!!

I absolutely loved this book! Its one of the most captivating books (duology) I have ever read. With its amazing story telling and lovable characters this sequel was breathtaking. There are many passionate kissing scenes explained in detail but nothing explicit that is inappropriate. This book had such an amazing ending, I have recommended it to all my friends. Make sure you read We Hunt the Flame first! (Spectacular book too). There’s violence but doesn’t explain it in too much detail. Such amazing comfort characters and beautiful character development!!