Kid reviews for Windfall

Lucky lottery ticket changes everything in winning romance.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2019

Best book I have ever read :-)

This book is an amazing love story that is so dramatic. I absolutely loved this book and read over 200 pages in one day because I was so hooked. Will definitely read in the future.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOtterlover_2006 January 22, 2019

The strength of friendship

Great book always awesome with a mix of romance,comedy,school and family! One of the best secret romance books i’ve ever read. Great exame of what money can do to you and your family.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLydia12 December 20, 2018

SO GOOD

To be honest this is such a great book!! I recommend it 100%

Teen, 13 years old Written byFluffy_Vegan_Ma... June 1, 2020

Finished It In A Day! :) was really good.

Honestly, I didn't have high expectations. But it was actually fairly decent. It's not the best book I've ever read, but I totally recommend it! I feel like it's good for 10-14. There isn't THAT much kissing and stuff, so that was something kinda disappointing. I don't want to tell you any spoilers, it's just that, it was kinda slow with the whole "Teddy and Alice" thing. They almost kiss like twice, and I'm just like "JUST KISS ALREADY LIKE OML!" But other than that, great book! :)
Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2019

WINDFALL IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!

This book has been a book that I could never stop reading! It has so much excitement and is something that I always look forward to reading!I read like 100 pages a day since it was so interesting. There are some kisses but still, TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlexandraSails September 10, 2018

Sexy but Conservitive

Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2017

Inspiring!

A little kissing and arguing, but I don't think anyone under the age of 10 would have an interest or understand it. Teddy, he won the lottery, is selfish at first with his money, and that's upsetting for Alice, his friend. In the end, he gives to people in need.

Teen, 13 years old Written byannie4321 September 9, 2017

It's a really good book

I think it was really well written and a very interesting story.