Kid reviews for AdventureQuest Worlds

AdventureQuest Worlds Poster Image

Extremely In Depth Worlds, Funny Stories

This game has been one of my favorites for several years for a few reasons: 1. Its constantly changing. Even when you think you've done everything (which is extremely hard, trust me), there's always new updates weekly to keep the game fresh. 2. The extent of the game. This game probably has over 1000 rooms and adventures to explore, and each one rewards the player with different loot. Think of all the time and effort that was spent into making artwork, animation, story work, and design for one room. Not only is everything well thought out, but there's a lot of creative work being produced by Artix. 3. Community. This is self-explanatory, the people in the game almost never cuss and from what I've seen, they're either really nice teens, helpful middle aged men with nothing to do at work, or Spanish speakers that are speak English as a second language. If you're playing this game, its probably because you don't spend your time on other toxic games such as League, Overwatch, or CSGO. The game also forces teamwork a lot of times because it would take days to finish a massive boss, such as Desolich (why anyone would make a boss with 8 million health, no one will ever know), instead, it only takes hours if you have a team. 4. Just a small thing - The armors/costumes and weapons mix and match is incredible, unlike any other game. So many unique weapons, armors, capes, classes, etc. to collect that there are probably over 1 billion combinations, and a lot of them are either super cool or incredibly goofy. 5. Incredibly easy, unique game play. The game incorporates a lot of different elements - there's quests where you collect things, slay enemies, or play mini games (there are many to play). With that said, a few negative takeaways: 1. Don't play if you don't want to farm. That's pretty much the whole game other than minigames: farming. 2. Not very interactive at times: Most quests just make you kill enemies over and over again, if there were some skill required in playing this game to kill enemies, it might be more fun for some people. 3. New Stuff vs. Old Stuff. A lot of the old stuff that took hours to farm to get is now being trampled upon by new gear that Artix has released into the game. For example, instead of shaman, everyone now gets blood summoner. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it takes a long time to farm for the first, and not so much for the second, and yet, the second is in general better than the first. That's it for me, I think I've spent too long writing this review.

Depressing

I was playing this game and found my way through the 3 invisible mazes when I was fighting the black unicorn I got disconnected and had to start all over again.

Just some Advice

I love this game, it reminds me of Dungeon Blitz but with more content! The items look amazing and I love the lack of being forced into a main quest. However, there is nearly no pet that is non-member! Of course this is to encourage game support and such, but I think it would be amazing if SEASONAL pet DROPS were non-member as well. Think of it as this; I got a Void Gremwog but I will not be able to use it, even though it's a seasonal boss and the pet is a seasonal item. This ruins the point of farming for the seasonal pet. Therefore, I love the game and the pets being member-only is fine unless IT'S SEASONAL. Thank you, I'd love to see a change! Klawtwo.

why you should play aqw and why not to hate it.

im 11 and i love this game i have seen many teens also love this game people ages 14, theirs also many adults who love this game. Im not going to use this game to compare but just like minecraft the graphics arent suppose to be amazing. It can be a bad game if you have very bad internet. I've also seen people with over 6000 subs just playing aqw. I stumbled across the game while on you tube. When i was seven i played the game all the time but then i forgot all about it, but then one Day on you tube i saw an add for it. This game had some great messages its very addicting theres not any swearing in the game and if you do swear you could be kicked theres not a lot of violence just when you kill a monster it will turn white and fade away. Theres on minor problem since its addicting you kids will want to buy things in game thats not the games fault tell your kids you do not need the games curency "ac" but its very helpful im very sucessful in this game i have deducated a year in the game its kinds boring in the begining but theres a new event ever week and a boss to kill to drop items so i would recomend getting this free to play browser mmo no download!

Honestly, I used to play this game when I was little and it was good, and I decided to play it again to see how it's doing now. The only thing that would constantly pop-up was "Buy membership!" or "Buy Tokens!". It's just become one of those "Free to Play" games.

For those that like to be unique

This game is less about action and more about loot/making your character look amazing. New clothes/weapons are consistently added to the game, and the stories could be a lot worse. Very grind-heavy. For those that like the character-customization aspect of an RPG.

Garbage

This game is sooo boring, the animation is bad and you even have to pay for stuff, yeah skip this one, do not bother playing it, its trash...

The game is a pretty good game. I play it sometimes and for a few hours. It is addicting but when it comes to "farming", i get bored easily. You have to work incredibly hard for some things and that can occupy a lot of your time. Some armors are kind of inappropriate but that doesn't really affect the gameplay much. When it comes to buying things with real money, it is pretty okay. You work hard on the game and in return, you get some epic loot. Buying stuff is the LAZY WAY OUT! The game doesn't force you to buy anything and there is a great balance between member and non members. Playing this game for more than 6 hours is HIGHLY unlikely. Most people will probably get bored at some point because of "farming" which is incredibly boring. Most people use bots which i don't use in case of some virus on my pc.

I am speaking from when I played this game at a far younger age.

It's not easy to get addicted to, and it remains fun. If you're on a hard section, you can fight with other players together and still gain. Anyways, the events are usually content-filled and some of the cutscenes are downright hilarious, especially the intro. It's satisfying whenever you beat a region or a quest, and I all-around recommend this game.

The first AE game with privacy concerns.

Violence: The game is based on combat between the player and enemies, so it does contain some violence, though no blood or gore. Consumerism: Whenever you try to access something that requires paid membership when you are not a paid member, a screen covering the whole game urges you to buy membership. A small pop-up also occurs urging you to buy Adventure Coins(the game's paid currency) when you lack the amount required to buy an item. Drinking, drugs & smoking: Players can drink many different potions that effect their character. Safety and Privacy: Buying membership will open up a whole new concern of safety and privacy. Normally, players under the age of 13 are not allowed to go on servers that allow chat. Buying membership will let a player under the age of 13 to go on servers that allow chat not included in the safe chat menu. The game does have a chat filter, but players can give out some private information in chat.