Kid reviews for Alone in the Dark

Gory survival horror with subpar game mechanics.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2018

What the hell were you expecting!!!

Seriously I've heard so many people say this game is not for kids. Look if your kid says "buy me this game mommy"that is called ALONE IN THE DARK do you think that it might just be a bit to much that is because that it is to much!! this game series is notorious for scares its gotten so many awards. Besides it started the whole Survival Horror genre I've had too many loo visits too many! Its a zombie game. Its also called ALONE IN THE DARK is because its very dark there is nothing to smile about when a woman who turn into this possessed zombie. Also her husband fall to his death you hear his horrific screams as he falls to his death! NOTE: Do not play the recent spin off 2DARK its just as scary. I love this game.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

For teens around my age who like to kill zombies.

Those who live in the area around the games centrepiece may be disturbed by the game and so it's not recommended for everyone.I got this game when I was 11 for my Wii and have loads of fun EVERYTIME I play it.Maybe your kid might enjoy it,but if they don't enjoy blood and gore,this is a big NO NO.

Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2011

Fine fine game

Nice game but it gets a bit old with the combat and graphics

Teen, 15 years old Written byVesper795 September 30, 2009

Alone in the dark is not for the faint hearted(children)

this game can be scary for children that are not used to games like zombie mode on Cod 5. Call of duty world at war(cod 5) is a lot goryier than alone in the dark. but alone in the dark has a little bit more sweareing in it.
Overall i would say 15+
Teen, 14 years old Written byRyukGodOfDeath April 21, 2009

1st to review ^^

This game is NOT for people under 14!!!
People under that shall be very scared to play, and seriously, this is the stuff of nightmares!
but for people over 14 or just 14, great game.
You start by waking up in a room coverd in blood (See, not for kids) and a old man is laying the other side of the room. with him, to people beating him up (not for kids again) and one of the men come over and makes you follow him to the roof, but the a black thing comes out of the room and kills him, blood goes everywere. and you have lost your memory (as i forgot to say ^^) so you walk around and its a hotel, you meet a girl who dies, you jump over fire, and then you need to drive to central park with the old man and another girl you met and theres zombies there, and you have got a gun and you run to a place injured and theres to men who sware alot, you need to get better so you spray your self. i wont tell you any more ^^ thats it!
14+!!