Kid reviews for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Poster Image

good game

friendly and a great game

This game is cute, friendly, and fun.

This game brings back a buncha nostalgia... It's a really cute, friendly, and fun game that I remember playing for hours and hours on end.

Another exciting adventure for the best series ever!

Colorful, challenge-filled and creative worlds. Epic, beautiful and fitting music (enjoyable even when you're NOT playing the game). Playing as the greatest video game duo ever?! My goodness, do I have a lot of good stuff to say about this game. A potential metaphor for this game would be to take something flawless and give it the smallest nip in the bud. The vehicle-building mechanic is barely worthy of the Banjo-Kazooie series, but story aside, becoming a car/boat/plane/anything manufacturer for a day is awesome. And getting to ride around in it, defeating NPCs in-game and defeating other people in multiplayer?! Now we're talking. I can't say as much about the story, though. L.O.G. is a jerk, and Grunty's new form and Piddles the prideful, purple cat make a less-than-memorable antagonist duo. But HECK, IT'S BANJO-KAZOOIE! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! At least it's family friendly (with a lot of references the Moms and Dads will catch), and I don't think it deserves E 10+. Anything that lets me collect Jiggies I'm going to think positively of. All five of my top favorite games are five-star. This game is epic.

Banjo Kazooie is the best

This is a great game that every kid should get. it is entertaining and funny. there is very little violence and it has a cartoony feel. perfect for 6+.

Imaginative game, learning opportunity for younger children

When my friend introduced me to this game years ago, I ventured into a new realm of thought I never tthought I had before-creative problem-solving. I was so used to games teaching me to destroy up to this point that I was almost stunned by the sheer notion of a video game allowing me to build to my heart's content. But I accepted it with an open mind, and if other kids do like I did, they could too expand their imagination through engineering and thought process. The story leaves something to be desired, but the absence of Banjo-Kazooie for eight years and the machine parts and missions make it all a worthwhile experience for the 9-and-older age range. I highly reccomend this game. Amazing!

I love playing this game.

Wow what a next on a new installment for the newest banjo and kazooie games. Yes by the sound of the title it is about vehicles, but not just cars, anything that moves. Yep this can be from rockets to tanks to planes to helicopters to models of things like horses. It's all in this new game as you take on puzzling challenges to earn jiggies and stop the evil witch grunty. With great free roam and basically no violence player can enjoy the vibrant free roam landscape whilst once in a while taking a challenge to progress through the game and take of the witch. I dont rate many games a 5* , but this game earnt it with it being one of the best games i have ever played. It's exciting opening up new things as well. The only thing i would point out is that it is not an easy game as it is very hard to do some thing. Also note it would be impossible to be able to complete the game 100% without buying banjo and kazooie (the first game) on xbox live and completing the game finding al the rares there are. This will then open up the parts you need to go onto complete the game. I think this game is brilliant and i would highly reccomend buying it. It is deffinately worth the money. In my opinion anyway.

Don't Judge a Game by it's Cover

I got this game for Christmas last year. When I got it, I thought it was going to be one of those stupid kiddy games. I was wrong. The game was actually giving me a challenge, and I still haven't beat it. I recomend this game to anyone who wants a long lasting game, or just a game where you can run around and explore.

Banjo Kazooie Series ROCKS!

The 3rd game of the BVGSE! That means Best Video Game Series Ever! I don't know exactly how mush it costs, as I got it as a Spring Pack with a Xbox 360 Arcade and Viva Pinata. It's really fun, but it's better if you play the other games first so you get the story (Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie are avalible for down load on the Xbox 360 or get them for Nintendo 64, the original game system for them.) It ranks as a close 2nd after Banjo-Tooie and before the Banjo Kazooie, but I like them all. Low violence, and nothing bad for kids above 10.

Great for the whole family.

I love this game and it's very age appropriate. Yes there is a lot of consumerism, but is it reall a big deal?