Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

Combative Dark Knight game has some blood and death.

Parent of a 7 and 12 year old Written byStephen the great December 26, 2012

Good for kids

This is a great game. Good for kids because batman never kills people. Still it is pretty violent. (no gore at all).

Parent of a 7 and 16 year old Written bySimon S. September 3, 2016

Probably the best Arkham game in the series!

Holy cow, this game is amazing! It's got an interesting story, cool characters, and fun gameplay! In terms of violence, it's mainly just comic book violence, basically what you would see in your average superhero movie. In terms of sexual content, it's really not that bad. Common Sense Media says that people have conversations about sex, but chances are, you won't hear them. Those conversations are random conversations the thugs around the city can have, and there are a ton of possibilities for those, so there is little chance that your kids will hear them, and even if they do, it's nothing a mature kid/teen can't handle. And there's one building with a sign suggesting it's a strip club, but there's nothing you do in there, the building is just there, nothing else. The language is about PG-13 rating. I think if your kids are Batman fans, and they can handle the above, they'll love this game!

Ease of Play
Adult Written bySugata M. March 6, 2017

The Caped Crusader at his best.

Batman has come to life. The best superhero game ever made. Stealth and gadgets are the best aspects. You get Robin, Catwoman, Joker, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Ra's and Talia al Ghul, Clayface, Mr. Freeze and many more. It is a dream come true for comics fans, and spanning over more than 50 years, I am sure the comic fraternity would looove this! Kids get the best role model they can have. There is a little bit of maturity which I am sure the kids of the 21st century can handle. :3

Ease of Play
Parent Written bygamerdad711 October 25, 2015

Great game but it is some what violent

This game is okay it looks better on the PS3 (I am talking about the regular batman Arkham city) but it if you have a mature kid who is 11 years old or older they should be able to play this game .