Kid reviews for Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

Combative Dark Knight game has some blood and death.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybatman4567 December 8, 2012

GOOD GAME

This game is a good batman game. The game is like the dark knight but a little bit darker. I'm Ten and i have this game. Give your kid this game if they want it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySovaso March 27, 2013

Welcome To Arkham City: Population: 200 Inmates 50 Political Prisoners and 1 Bat

Arkham City. This game redefined the combat system, open world adventure and more. It's great. The game relays the message that perserverence is key. The game also says that fighting evil and tyranny is good. Batman is a good role model in this game. He perservers throughout the game. The game can be very violent. You punch, kick, batarang and interrogate foes throughout the game. You (Batman) also are on the verge of death the entire game. Several side quests also depict classic Batman character (Riddler, Zsasz, Deadshot, ect.) finding and killing targets in you fail the side mission. The game can also be scary. Several side missions are timed and, excuse my language, but you feel like crap if you fail. However, you can skip these missions. Just tell you kids never to pick up a ringing payphone (Zsasz) or talk to the person on the roof at the top of one of the Bowery buildings (Deadshot). The suggestive themes in this game are little but they are there. Harley Quinn, Posion Ivy and Catwoman show cleaveage. Also, an easter egg in the game shows a pregancy test showing positive by Harley Quinns outfit. The Penguin and Two-Face use the most colorful language such as "D*mn, H*ll, B*st*rd and *ss". Catwoman is refered to as a B*tch" throughout the game.This game has several Batman characters such as Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Posion Ivy, Catwoman, Zsasz, Killer Croc, Clayface and of course, the infamous Joker. This gives a high comsumerism value. I even got out my old Batman toys and started playing with them. I'm fourteen! Last but not least, Penguin smokes a cigar and there are references to beer in the game. overall the game has slightly questionable thing in each catogory, but its a great game. I give this game a 9.5 out of 10. It's just that great. pause for fourteen though!

Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2013

batman arkham city wii u edition

scary

Teen, 16 years old Written bySalsander February 16, 2015

The best superhero game out there

(Note: Armored Edition has no additional mature content not found in other versions of the game) Mature content in Batman Arkham City is similar to that found in a typical PG-13 superhero flick. Batman has fist fights with baddies but follows a strict no-kill rule. He will use blunt objects and his fists to knock them out cold. These fisticuffs never result in blood or death. Baddies will shoot batman and will occasionally kill secondary characters with guns but gunshots will not result in blood or visible wounds. There are no shocking or gruesome deaths in the game (unlike the ones found in Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight movies). A serial killer threatens to cut up some cops, though batman stops him in time. Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn wear revealing clothes and the goons will occasionally chatter about them looking hot (using the word b---h occasionally), but these female characters never seem to flaunt their sexuality. There is also quite a bit of mild language (b-----d, a--, d--n, h--l). That's about it though. It's dark, but never over the top. It's definitely ok for anyone 13 and up, iffy for anyone 10 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykingjackster August 31, 2013

Excellent.

Batman Arkham City is a great game. I enjoyed it so much, I replayed it and beat it 3 times. There is swearing and violence in this game, so I would say you should know your kid before letting them play this game. (If they're 12 or under) The gameplay is very fun, and the combat system is excellent. It's definitely worth a try, and I'm really excited for the next game in the series, Batman Arkham Origins.

Kid, 10 years old April 5, 2013

Its Okay a little for kids

If your kids like batman I think they will like this game. Make sure you know your child though. Some language

Kid, 8 years old March 21, 2013

awesome game

brilliant batman game

Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2015

Fun lots of violence

In this game there is lots of violence quite a few sexual references and the villains you can not forget the deranged psychopathic villains like zsasz and joker. In the end batman's no.1 rule not to kill anyone is ultimately broken after a sword stab-through and a push of a building onto spikes this cut scene is quite bloody and then you cannot forget about the boss fights and per usual Solomon Grundy has no flesh over his rib cage and then the times where you feel terrible when zsasz kills a hostage after a timed mission overall good story line and there is quite a few cuss words and a sign that says live nudes and there is lots of drugs and alcohol there is no online play which I think makes this game much safer to play

Ease of Play
Teen, 17 years old Written byResponsibleJackson April 11, 2013

great game, but parents be warned

The game is extremely good, but be warned. The language in the game is pretty strong.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGOA July 23, 2016

Totally not for kids and I MEAN IT

Why you shouldnt let you child play -bloddy -gore -sex -too violent -bad rolemodel NOT FOR KIDS!

Teen, 14 years old Written byImBatman2003 March 22, 2016

This version is better for kids

If you have played the regular Arkham City you know that the game is way too mature for younger players. But if your younger or want to get this game for a younger family member, get the Armored Edition it censored Catwomen's cleavage. If your worried about the story changing it does not.