Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Batman: Arkham Origins

Fun and intense Caped Crusader romp lacks ingenuity.

Written byAnonymous November 26, 2013

Batman Arkham Orgins Review

Batman Arkham Orgins is the best game i bought for my Son and I to play. First i thought my 9 year old son couldnt handle it but he did! Batman Never kills which was a good thing. Not too much violence some PG13 Cursing once and a while and Levels where you need to use your brain. Just because Pegi says its 16 and up or 15 dont believe them. Trust me is not that violent.

Adult Written byPakistanPEGI December 18, 2014

13 and up

One of best WB and DC games. Violence Bad language(a--,sh-t,bitch,bastard) Smoking/Drinking

Parent of a 13 year old Written byOldGames00 November 28, 2013

Good guy Batman

This is a strategic combat based game. Batman must fight through Christmas eve against a bounty put on his head for something like a million? Anyway the game has some puzzle in it, after all batman is a detective. I would recommend this game to anyone over thirteen because the combat is quite comical.

Parent of a 5, 7, and 12 year old Written byMiss Gloack May 24, 2014

Great.

My Son(12) loves this game. So many Parents will not purchase the game because of the way they rated it (Drug),but that is because one of his enemys is a big man or thing that is on steroids not rated properly with the sex and drinking review.

Parent Written byLuciano Coronel April 23, 2016

:D

:D

Adult Written byJoshua Smith April 11, 2015

Great if your kid like DC/Marvel

Adult Written byTheLateGamer T. April 9, 2017

TheLateGamer Here!

Here's my take on the entire series of Arkham Batman games @ http://www.thelategamer.com/video-game-review/pc/late-batman-arkham-seri...
Parent Written byDanaLynn P. July 29, 2018

Strategy is key

The game is quite violent but it takes strategy and solving puzzles to win. My children love it. At least I feel it's less graphically violent than a lot of other popular games. There is too much swearing. There really does not need to be any swearing at all, it does not enhance the game one little bit. I have my children turn down the volume way low or off.
Adult Written byIsaac S. November 16, 2017

Batman is very raw

Batman has just started his crime fighting career. He is hot headed and angry. Batman holds nothing bat in this game, he has nearly no restraint. A lot of anger is thrown around. Luckily, through the game Batman matures immensely. He becomes the Batman you see in the other 3 games.

Adult Written bycertic c. November 7, 2016

pretty good for people in middle school and above

its fun and healthy with carrots

Adult Written byMrsKJ January 9, 2016

Violence

I read the reviews and thought it might be okay to try this game for my 9 and 11 year old sons. There is high levels of intense violence in this game but we didn't play it long enough to see how long it lasts. I don't understand the other reviews. My boys have played Halo but this is completely inappropriate for kids younger than 13 in my opinion.