Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Batman Begins

Get ready to wing it in the role of Batman.

Parent of a 14 year old Written byTheGman447 January 10, 2011

Great for teens!

I got this game for my son about 2 years ago and he still loves it now, I play it with him. Mostly violence is the issue and some brief cussing here and there but this is a great teen game, Voice and graphics are incredible for a PS2. This is a great game for teens.

Adult Written byMurphy04 January 30, 2016
Good game fun for teens but s bit violent

Adult Written bykpmack3 April 9, 2008

Harsh language + violence

First, the positives: the game is gorgeously rendered & atmospheric. By far THE most immersive Batman game ever. The voices & faces of the actors put you in the movie, and the range of options--striking from ambush, stealth, gadgets--finally takes us beyond a mindless fighting game. Now, the negatives: the language startled me. You will encounter d's and h's aplenty, but be prepared for it to get even saltier with some of the villains (particularly the first big boss, Falcone). It is definitely a PG-13 game. The violence is actually toned down from what I expected, although some of the fear-toxin-induced images could be unsettling for younger players. A great game that even my older kids unfortunately will not be allowed to enjoy because of frequent harsh language and occasional intense images.