All teen and kid member reviews for Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

Teen, 14 years old Written byCedricDoodlehopper December 9, 2010

Good game, but not realistic

This is a good game, but it is not realistic. You are usually facing about 60 bad guys with just about 10 good guys. Another problem is that there are some inaccurate sizes. The aircraft carriers seem to be too small to hold 100 (or even one) planes, and the people on the ground do not appear to be as big as you would be considering how big your plane is. It is a good game though, and is educational, but is kind of violent and there is some bad language.
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2009

its awsome

you fly,bome and,destroy
Teen, 13 years old Written bywebkinz67 December 27, 2009

FUN GAME TO PLAY

great game to play and really fun to shoot the bad guys down
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Okay but repetitive

This game is fun at first but gets dull quite soon. The only thing you do is fly around shooting. If you find this fun then this game is for you.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMichigan44 April 9, 2008
This game is an excellent game for the first hours of it. It soon becomes somewhat repetitive though and you quickly get tired of flying in circle after circle trying to get a shot in on an enemy plane. Graphics are good except every plane falls the same way. As far as rating it has no blood or gore or any of that, you dont see your enemy die, you never kill men on the ground. I don't find violence much of an issue in this game due to the fact that you can never even see the face of your opponent. Language is not too much of an issue either. There is the quite occasional d or s or b, but there are no fs or anything. Dont worry about rating if you are over 10, but worry about flying in circle after circle after circle after circle.
Teen, 16 years old Written byScantsundew December 4, 2014

Best WW2 air combat game.

This is a game for the ages and in my opinion better then its sequel. The realism is more then you would expect in most air combat games and offers those who pick it up a worthwhile challenge. It offers a full view from the sands of the African campaign, to the grapevine filled fields of Italy all the way to fending off Hitler's Luftwaffe while flying under the London Bridge. While giving orders to your comedic team members. Defiantly a game you need in your collection.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhithop767 December 2, 2014

fun game

well I had this game since I was 10 but I could never really enjoy it . It is very hard and if you have it on the Wii the controls are very hard too. But the graphics are very bad but it still fun. There are mild words. but the main problem is the 2 player mode its fun but the controls glitch out but what i can say it is fun not anymore not any less just fun.

Cool

This is the best air-combat game I've played before, I usually try to stay away from this type of game in fact. But when I say the game demo, I had to try it. After I had tried that I was amazed at it, I just had to get it. Fight agaisnt jets, ships, and even zepplins in this action packed game.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byTechmaster April 9, 2008

A Worthwhile Game

Blazin Angels: Sqaudrons of WWII is a game all flight combat gamers will take a week out of their life to play. The game focuses on major battles of World War II. From the skies of Dunkirk to the battle of Normandy, fight across the skies in a variety of aircraft from the Gladiator to the Wildcat. The game is rated T for violence and mild language.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Fun

I think you need to know your kid before deciding to let them play this. Make sure you look at this before you let your kid play. It's fun to have targets moving in the sky. It's sometimes challenging. Sometimes it can tell you some history. This is a fun game and I think it's a lot of fun.
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2010

Epic flight game, awesome, and my uber strict CSM fan parents let me get it

To any parents who are like mine and go completely by the Common Sense Media reviews MY parents let me get this game and they don't regret it. It's lots of fun, and it does have lots of historical content, before every mission. I've learned about Dunkirk and Guadalcanal and all kinds of things because not only does the main character talk about this stuff but it shows a map in that pre-mission background of troop movement and islands. yes, it does have a lot of bad lanquage so maybe it's not for someone who you're trying to break of a swearing habit.
Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2013

AMAZING GAME

I love this game, and to tell you the truth, I know a whole lot about WWII, the things that might interest some of the kids like me. I think that this is one of the best ever games for ages 10 and up, because: A. You are in a war, you are bombing, and shooting down people, but it is not graphic at all, just a fire ball and the restart screen. B. LANGUAGE I can not emphasize this enough, even in the tutorial, your co-pilot says: "Hot d--n capt'n, yer first kill!" And in Pearl Harbor, the same co-pilot says "Those sons of b-----s are shooting civilians!" As well with a-s and h--l, in D-day Normandy, one of your co-pilots dies, this might make kids sad. All I need to say now is that this is a VERY HARD GAME. Your child might get very frustrated on cirtin levels, especially near the end: Paris: La liberation or New Georgia

awsome