All parent member reviews for Bully: Scholarship Edition

Parent of a 10 year old Written bykwasson1 January 5, 2010

good for kids that want GTA, but they cant have M games.

I am only 10 and my mom bought me this game/ it took me a while to convince her to do that. There IS no blood, except for the boxing mini game/ the blood wasn't very graphic at all. I beat the game and it was easy, but there were SO many missions. The story overall was very good and easy to understand. Im not allowed to play M games so i have to wait to play GTA.but its kind of like gta. Weapons are slingshots, 2 by 4s, bottlerocket guns, etc. U can steal bikes and buy weapons at shops. If i were u, I would GET THIS GAME!!!!!
Parent of a 14 year old Written bymrpoo September 12, 2010

bully

Quite crazy and weird but good game
Adult Written byTrue Review February 24, 2012

Fun but iffy

Way more swearing than I thought. Making out is keen to extra life, many perverted characters, and there is a p**n shop but you can't go inside.
Parent Written byps3gamer12345 September 7, 2011

some parents think that you just bully every one in the game but there wrong!

The game has not that much swearing some parents think that you just bully every one in the game but there wrong! When you help class mates the game the game makes a good role model. It's very educational in lessons the game like in maths
Adult Written bybobok808 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 2, 4, 7, and 11 year old Written bycodybear36 July 12, 2013

bully

Adult Written bysilver_spoon_up_reer April 9, 2008
it was good and approprite i quite enjoyed it myself and would recomend it children and parents everywhere a truely faboulous game :P
Adult Written byLegalArcade April 9, 2008
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byyaddos January 10, 2015

couldn't get past the firs scenes

within the first few minutes your character was bullied by a group of boys. A circle formed and the fist-fight began between your character and another boy. It wasn't enough for your character to just hit the other guy hard, or even knock him to the ground. He had to kick him endlessly, then punch him some more, and then humiliate him verbally - all to get to the next scene. Went to the next scene, which just involved your character being sullen and not accepting others being nice to him. But, stopped it there and went no further. I don't know if there are any redeeming things coming up since that was all I needed to see to put the game away and try to return it to the store.
Adult Written bythissitesucks December 28, 2008

its nice

its very good for anybody who can play it (you`re the good guy remember)