All teen and kid member reviews for Bully: Scholarship Edition

Okay? You decide.

I am eleven, and my parents allow me to play this game as long as I don't play it in front of my grandparents. There is mild violence, but there's no blood, and fights don't end in death or KO, they just end in your opponent feeling sore and giving up. There isn't really sexual content at all, unless you're concerned by kissing (characters make out). The language isn't a huge issue, but there is some. For example, if you pass a class sometimes he'll say "D-mn, I'm good!" and there's a mission titled "That B-tch" (the word is never said). I gave it a "Good Stuff" for Educational Value because there are mandatory classes where you have to do academic challenges (such as in games like "Brain Age" and "Big Brain Academy"). Overall, I think parents should decide weather their child is mature enough.
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2014

Give it a chance

This game takes the life of a boy called jimmy .You hafe to in one mission called B**h look in the girls dorm but that can be skipped.You get to punch anyone but you can be good and stick for the nerds.You can kiss a boy but befor they come up to you push em down by y on the xbox360 because they walk way and nether do it again.It is very educational because its a school so you can do chemistry(my faivoroute)english,sience and numercy and you have to learn on 1 mission your times tables of by heart.SORRY its long first time also subscribe on yt to the crysisx8death he is my faivoroute.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox May 22, 2015

Bully: Scholarship Ed

This is one of the most fantastic games I have ever played!!! But it has some sex, language, and violence... SEX, you can make out with girls (and boys), a boy says he ejaculated, you have to take somewhat sexy pictures of a girl, you have to steal panties from the girls dorm... LANGUAGE, crap ,b!tch, a*s, damn, hell, pansy, name calling includes gay, nerd, loser, dumbass... VIOLENCE, you can punch, kick, whack people with things... If it were a movie it would be rated PG-13 for LANGUAGE, SMOKING DRINKING, SOME VIOLENCE, AND SEXUAL MATERIAL. Iffy for 11+
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2013

Bully Scholarship

When I was 8 years old, my brother bought a game from Best Buy called "Bully". He passed it to me, and I played it all day and all night. It's so fun and it's just a simulation of High School. I completed it ALL THE TIME. In fact about 5 times, it was just that good. I love it :P
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011

Great game but not good for youngsters.

Bully is real fun. The violence is not suitable for some ages though. You can puch or kick and beat up people. You can use stink bombs, firecrackers, sling shots, water ballons, etc. Some language including bi***, he**, da**. A few sexual remarks, there is a mission where you go into the girl's dorm and steal their things for a teacher. A panty raid. There is a mission where you take pictures of a women. The role models are pretty bad. Jimmy beats up pretty much anybody but in the end he does help the school by beating up Gary and getting him kicked out. Not very many positive messages come out of this game. But T rating is good, dosen't need a M. Otherwise this game is fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySmileNerd December 20, 2014

A Great Alternative to GTA

Bully is a wonderful game that I have many fond memories of. Usually when parents first read the title, they say, "No way!" but in this game, you are protecting other kids from bullies, you're not being a bully yourself. There is a lot of swearing but if your child is 11 or over then he/she has probably heard it all before. For sexual content, you might to talk about it with your child. There is one scene where a teacher can be seen walking out the door of an adult magazine store. You can kiss other girls and you can unlock an ability to kiss men. You can enter the girl's dorm and steal their underwear or go into the showers, but no private body parts are seen. Of course, there is a lot of violence. But there is no blood, and you can't kill anyone. There is one section of the game where one of the teachers drinks during class. Essentially, this is a very dumbed-down GTA. In conclusion, it is a very fun game that I recommend for anyone 13 years of age or older.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybaesean November 13, 2011

Violent High School Sim

I really enjoyed playing this game, I will begin by saying, parents, this game is made by the same people who made Grand Theft Auto. This game is, for whatever reason, nothing like that. This game is bloodless, and in some cases perverted but nothing quite to the extent of Grand Theft Auto. There is no killing, but you can punch, bully, harrass, and tease little kids, teens, and adults (Yes, this means cops and prefects) however, if caught, you get into some trouble. I would like to call this game Grand Theft MoPed.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjollygamer September 7, 2011

STOP judgeing the title!!

The game has some violence. Stop thinking that you always play as a bully. You can stop loads of guys being bullyed you can help them and fight off the bullys. Some parts are educational in the lessons like geography and maths . Think the parents should stop judgeing the title and if your kids want this then let them get it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byarsenaldenilson December 6, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byjohnny1248 June 27, 2014

Another masterpiece from rockstar

we all know that rockstar games has been causing controversy for gta and bully considering it as the next columbine massacre,you know what shut up.it is basically a title which has not really the same formula with grand theft auto but a teen and suprisingly fun game.what i really liked about this is game is the well crafted characters,it's smart script,the storyline,the gameplay and the visuals were pretty good.it terms of sex not really,it's just kisses and gay romances which is not something bad,but i was mostly suprised with it's swearing such as b*tch,sh**face,loser and more,there is no guns,blood and sex.Regarding the protagonist i believe that i consider as one of the great role models in video games because of standing up against bullying,which is a massive problem in schools and rockstar has made pretty much of a good job of learning us that bullying has to stop.In my opinion this was not only one of the best games i ever played but also one of the best open world games ever which is in my opinion better than gta,this game can not only be considered as a great game of teens but also for adults who worry about violent video games
Kid, 12 years old March 17, 2014

Interesting

Either for xbox 360 or PC, this game is the best!
Teen, 16 years old Written byThat90sguy July 16, 2012

GTA's little brother a great game.

Back in 2006, I loved the idea of this game. In my mind, it was just like GTA but for teens. I didn't have a PS2, so I was so happy when this came out. This is a game where you control a kid named Jimmy who goes to Bullworth Academy which contains all school stereotypes such as preps, nerds, jocks, greasers, and cheerleaders. This game is cleverly written and has many humorous and cool moments in the game. While this is a fun game, I recommend for young teens and up due to the fact that the whole way to slove any problem in the game is to beat someone up, and not just with fists, but weapons. Sexuallity can be a problem too, such as sneaking into girls dorms, taking pictures of girls in the showers, (not graphic) sexual remarks against other boys, and a mission where a teacher wants you to get panties for him. There is also so drunk characters. Overall, this game is a little edgy, but its fun for teen, especially with kids in high school as it is totally relateable.
Teen, 16 years old Written byguitarkid21 June 10, 2012

bully

this game has got a bad rap for saying that all this game is, is being a bully..this game is centered around protecting nerds and trying to just go through modern school life, with a little mischief and pranks along the way. this game has no nudity,no sex, no consumerism of drugs or alcohol, there is one instance where you pull a halloween prank on the schools gym coach, this mission involves lighting a bag of dog fesces on fire and watching him step in it, he says "GD". that was the worst part of language in the game. this game is not for kids under 14. you can bully kids if u want to, but the option is yours.
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2011

Grand Theft Bicycle.

I really like this game. It's really fun, but pretty inappropriate. You can you can give girls flowers and then kiss them, while kissing a girl, you can hear kissing sounds and slight moaning. I have not gotten to any part where you can kiss a boy, but I'm sure it happens. Sexual references and calling a boy "girl". Violence wise, you can beat up anyone you want, but there is no blood or gore. When you finish Chapter 1, you can go into town, and that's where you can beat up more people, steal bicycles (which makes this game more like Grand Theft Auto.) and you can get arrested. This game has plenty of bad messages. It also includes drinking, smoking, and drug references, though drugs are never seen or used. The good things about this game are few, but they are there. You can defend the nerds from the jocks, The game is easy to play, and you actually need knowledge of subjects to complete some of the classes. Though in biology, there is some gore, but it's all animated and not that bad. Violence 5/10 Graphics (they are horrible) 4/10 Sexual content 6/10 Language 5/10 Ease of play 7/10 Alcohol references 6/10 Educational value 6/10 (Surprisingly Educational. Overall, though it's not really extreme, you might want to look into this before your kid plays it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byUruguayanGamer June 22, 2010

Perfect for Teens! Not so good for 12 and down.

A great game. I got it two days ago and I beat it with ease. It contains many curses ranging from Hell to Bit-h, but there is now Sh*t or F-Bombs. It also has a lot of fighting, but there are no deaths or KOs at all. Your opponent simply can't take it anymore and lies down on the ground very sore. The classes you take contain educational minigames. But, the characters are very mean and a little crazy, so they are not good role-models. No real positive messages and there is a lot of kissing and a part where you have to take a photo of a not fully dressed girl, but other than that this game is good for a mature thirteen year old and up. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheIrishVaultHunter February 3, 2013

Common sense has no common sense

I'm sick of this crap,This game will not do ANYTHING to you.It's simply how a lot of schools are.It's a fantastic game,and it wont make you go and drown a puppy.You punch people and can throw eggs,shoot slingshots,but it's VERY tame.The main character has some very likable qualities,so just accept that it's FINE FOR KIDS.
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2012

good

realy good some langage and some rare sexual humar
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2011

BEST GAME EVER!!

This game simply shows how to have FUN. I like it just a pinch more than Grand theft Auto. But I do not see how people compare it to Grand theft Auto. There is a lot of action, but it's not like that's a bad thing .And swearing just shows how a normal teen is.
Kid, 9 years old January 25, 2011

SCHOOL

THIS IS COOL IM ALL MOST DONE
Kid, 9 years old January 8, 2011

very good game

jimmy is a trouble maker, he bullies alot and causes trouble but at the end he saves the school so its not that bad you can go to class which is a little hard but not too much also a teacher drinks alcohol on school grounds but he quits later in the game i would say this is a very good game that is good for 9+