Kid reviews for Crimsonland

Repetitive gore-fest is heavy on action, light on all else.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 14 years old Written bypseudo.canadian August 21, 2015

Bloody, repetitive twitch shooter isn't as good as the first; mature tweens +

"Crimsonland" is a simple twitch shooter, where players control a nameless protagonist as he mows down various creatures and aliens. There are sixty levels in the campaign, plus a survival, rush, weapon picker, nukefism, and blitz mode. The content is there (and aplenty), but it feels uninspired, and the game is repetitive from the get-go. I don't mind repetition so much in games like these, but "Crimsonland" gives me little incentive to go back for another round or two of carnage. This is based off of the free 2003 browser game, which is better than the 2013 version. Unless you (or your child) is a die-hard genre fan, "Crimsonland" isn't worth the fourteen dollar asking price, especially in comparison to the 2003 version being free and all. The only questionable content here is violence, which is aplenty. Players will mow down thousands of various creatures with about thirty weapons of choice. Blood stains the environment, and some creatures explode on impact. However, the violence is mitigated by the top-down view and sci-fi nature of the game.

Teen, 17 years old Written byUsername101 October 3, 2016

BORING, REPETITIVE... UNBEARABLE!

This game is disgusting. No story, no nothing. Just shoot stuff from a top down perspective... I say this should NOT EXIST! It is an insult to gaming and gamers as a WHOLE! But it does have it upsides: At least it's slightly more entertaining than watching paint dry. lol.