Kid reviews for Dark Souls Remastered

Bloody, difficult tale with morally ambiguous protagonist.

Teen, 16 years old Written byToastedboy October 22, 2018

Teaching lessons about determination

This is a very mature game. Players will be fighting fantasy creatures such as dragons, living skeletons, and undead. However they will also be fighting some monsters that are very sexualized (one particular boss is part spider part naked woman, and her breasts are barely covered by her hair). The game has a predominant theme of hopelessness and existential crisis. Many casual people will not understand the story, but the more curious will be given a story about despair and how all things have to eventually come to an end. A deep yet morbid theme. This game above all taught me to stay determined. Bosses are extremely tough and can kill you in a single hit, so you have to learn their patterns through trial and error. The game teaches that observation is key to understanding something. Through its combat and explorative gameplay

Teen, 17 years old Written bytepasas October 19, 2018

A remake of a legendary game

Dark Souls used to be my coach in life. I learnt a lot of things from it. How to manage yourself when you are angry, how to overcome obstacles, and how to cooperate with other. This game should only be restricted to young kids because of its atmosphere.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJoer'ct D. June 29, 2018

Once again, its only as bad as Lord of the Rings

This is an EXCELLENT remaster of an EXCELLENT game that I reviewed last year. This game is only as bad as Lord of the Rings violence wise, and as for partial nudity the boss is so fast you dont even see it! If they got the patience for it, and your 10 year old likes RPGs, give this to them. Itll teach them perseverance.