Kid reviews for Delta Force: Black Hawk Down

Delta Force: Black Hawk Down Poster Image

haven't played for a realy long time

this is a great game, i would say it's a little violent but nothing a four year old cant handle. it is very violent, and a little bloody but not much it;;s only when you get shot.

it is fun to play

not rated for age

Get this game its the best

GET THIS GAME ITS THE BEST

This is awesome!

its agreat shooting game for the xbox.pls. buy it.its really good.

GOOD GAME

This is my favorite war game.

pie

pie
not rated for age

Good game for mature kids

I found this a very exciting game. However, it is rather violent. You shoot somebody and they fall to the ground. A puff of red will appear once in a blue moon when you shoot somebody. If you leave the area and run back to it 5 minutes later, you will find nothing. When an explosion occurs, bodies fly through the air and fall to the ground. YOu can't blow people to pieces but its kind of callous to watch fly to through the air. When you die, a sequence is shown in which you fall to the ground and lie there or be thrown threw the air in an explosion and land on the ground. Your teammates will say hell or damn occasionally but it does not get any worse. The body count is high, I killed about 2000 guys going through all the levels. The levels are fun though challenging. If you think your kid is mature, I would suggest this game.