Kid reviews for Dragon Ball FighterZ

Super-powered brawler brings fun, lots of deep gameplay.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 15 years old Written byRIPFilthyFrank March 11, 2018

stolen from esrb lol

This is a fighting game in which players compete in three-person tag-team battles using the characters and events from the Dragon Ball universe. Characters punch and kick each other while also using blasts/beams/balls of energy to defeat opponents. Battles can be fast-paced and frenetic, with frequent impact sounds, light effects, and cries of pain. Cutscenes also depict instances of violence (e.g., several explosions; characters vaporized by energy beams). The game contains some suggestive material: a female character wearing a low-cut top that reveals large amounts of cleavage; character descriptions/tags, such as "Old Pervert" and "Sexy and I Know It." The words “ass” and “bastard” appear in the dialogue.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLiam2809 April 8, 2018

The best Dragon Ball game yet!

A must have for dragon ball fans, the first battle helps you to understand the controls, and the game actually has an original villain with non repetitive game play. I highly recommend it!

Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2018

fighting

I think it is okay for kids my age to play this game but little violence

Teen, 14 years old Written byItzInferno32 February 27, 2019

Dragon Ball Rumble!!

This game is great! I have it on my Xbox One and it's a fun, action-packed, great Dragon Ball Game! There is some cartoon violence with energy used as a defense measure and many punches and kicks since most of them are martial artists. Android 21 is the only character (And yes, she's a girl.) who shows cleavage. There's mild language (damn,dammit,bastard,hell) and potty language/insults (crap,idiot,moron,stupid,pathetic,etc.) , but nothing too serious. Goku and his friends show leadership skills when fighting and show the importance of family, what's yours, friends, and teamwork. Overall, great game for older kids!

Teen, 13 years old Written byferguss February 26, 2018

£45 streetfighter

I put 18 and up because I don't think it is fit for having whatever your age I got this for my birthday for xbox 1, my dad says it cost £45 and the same is true on steam. for a buggy, overpriced version of streetfighter or tekken you could get fallout 4goty edition or titanfall 2 and still have some money left over In short dont buy i think it could be a fun party game but as it costs 45 this game never will be worth it, its lobby is buggy among other problems plus the £25 DLC, 25 for just 8 new characters In short this game is a piece of crap scam

Teen, 17 years old Written byGorillaWarrior53 October 8, 2018

Teen, 13 years old Written byParrotMan December 16, 2018

This game is a great fighter.

Based off the widely popular anime/manga series DRAGON BALL, Dragon Ball FighterZ lives up to the hype and gives fans a great game to play. It is a fighter game, so it does have a hard learning curb, but comparative to other fighting games, it is pretty easy to learn. There is a bit of anime violence, but it is never excessive. Overall, this game is really fun to play and the story is great. Players can play online, but they can't communicate. This game is based off a popular anime series though, and two characters show cleavage.

Teen, 17 years old Written byOwen_BallZ April 29, 2018

Fun!

Cool animations and combos!