Kid reviews for Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo

Difficult boss battles ruin the rest of cartoony fight game.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2013

The only thing bad about this game is what Mercenary Tao in the early part of the game. Who throws a spear in the air hitting a man. And also Yamcha's rude language. No curse words its just plain rude. Any thing other than that is just plain fine and also fun for your child. Enjoy!

This game is easy if you understand the patterns. I have beaten the game but the only thing people should be worried about are the treasure chests. And I am very young to beat this game.

Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2011

This is Piccolo's Revenge? KAMEHAMEHA!!! Ok, beat him. Next?

For me, a hardcore DBZ fan, this was dissapointing. The moves were limited, there was no flying, and worst of all, this game could not decide!!! Did it want to be hard or easy? For me it was easy, but for someone new to fighters, this would be too difficult! Also, anyone not familiar with the Dragon Ball Storyline may get confused. I would recommend this game only for semi-casual gamers. Now, for what the parents need to read. The violence is bloodless, and the main character is a boy determined to end all evil and train harder. Good for little kids, not too great for me.
Thanks for reading!