Kid reviews for FIFA 15

Family-friendly soccer sim with advanced graphics, physics.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHarryTheReviewer December 16, 2014

Another FIFA

Another instalment of FIFA with the same features. Great graphics and world-class features but very similar to FIFA 14. If you play Ultimate Team (most of you will) don't spend too much money as EA will make you pay more and more year on year.

Teen, 14 years old Written byVicia February 26, 2015

Football/soccer is for all ages

It's a really good simulator, not as realistic as PES but much easier to play. There's only concern with online, where players interact directly with unknown people(if you don't have a microphone, this feature won't work)

Teen, 13 years old Written byJackMac123 December 31, 2014

No age rating- not worth money.

I had FIFA 14 on Xbox 360, then I got FIFA 15 on Xbox 360, then when I got Xbox One, I bought FIFA 15 on Xbox One. Although I still enjoy playing FIFA, and I think it has more to it than most of the other games, it feels like I have bought three editions of the same game. On Xbox 360, I thought it was a massive con that they would not give you pro-clubs to try to get you to get Xbox One. In gameplay terms, it looked exactly the same and felt the same other than the fact they removed over-powered crosses. They added goal-line technology, in which I have only experienced once, when although it was a goal and it said it was a goal, the replay stopped at the wrong time, where there was actually none of the ball that had gone in the goal. Ultimate team is exactly the same, and not much extras that I can think of. There is also an error with my Xbox One edition, it says that I need to make a new origin account so that I could have a kid profile. Firstly, I put my mum's email in, which we have used before. The message read 'this is a duplicate email', so I used my email, and it came up with the same message. I then put up my back-up email, which still did not work. It didn't phase me too much though, as I often use, and enjoy, the career mode, which I feel has been improved on Xbox One. But anyone looking to buy this on Xbox 360, if you already have FIFA 14, just stick with it.

Kid, 12 years old May 24, 2016

A good game.

I'm writing this review at the end of the 2015/2016 season. And still I think Fifa 15 is good, even after fifa 16.

Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2016

Quite good but...

This a very clever game and hugely fun to play BUT I play it on my phone so the Transfermarket never works. I recommend this to anyone who likes football.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMustafa Ismail November 30, 2014

fine for 5 or 6

No comment

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 16 years old Written byblondesmurf15 December 30, 2014

One of the best FIFA's yet!

The FIFA series has been around since 1995 and has continued to improve every year. This game is a lot of fun to play. You can play by yourself or with friends on the same console and you can even play online with your friends against another online opponent. The most popular mode in FIFA 15 is FIFA Ultimate Team where you start with players from different clubs and you create your team by playing matches and earning coins to buy players. In FUT most players play online where you can earn more coins than offline but then there is also privacy and communication issues if you have the Kinect or headset. Overall FIFA 15 is one of the best sports games this year and I highly recommend it to everybody.

Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2015

The graphics could be better

I have an XBOX 360 so I got it there for Christmas but when I played it I realized the graphics on XBOX 360 could have been better. To me if I you was looking for good graphics just stick to FIFA 11
Kid, 0 years old October 31, 2017