All parent member reviews for Final Fantasy X-2

ok for 13+

love it
Parent of a 6 and 13 year old Written bywavymouth June 26, 2009

X-2 for teens and they must play

i love every final fantasy game!!!
Parent of a 11, 15, and 18 year old Written byJulieKryger1970 January 5, 2009
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Sequel to X delivers

This game is pretty good. The game was more girly than the original but hey they make up for it. The battle system is worse that X-1 but I'm not complainingg. We miss the sphere grid, but levels make the game much faster. The violence is what you would expect from final fantasy (you clunk the enemy on the head and eventually passes away). Now I would say a girl could play this at any age. But guys like me and my friends are another story. Well if the boy is inbetween 2 (hey I started then) and 10 would probably think the girls' clothing is odd, but someone 11+ will uhhhh..... you know..... enjoy their outfits more..... getting older has pluses..... lets just say that the clothing was a thing guys helped with. Enjoyable game.
Adult Written byyami0204 April 9, 2008

Pfwee... >.>

Scantily-clad girls kick monster butt. I'm not a big YRP fan, but it is a good game. Like most every RPG Square Enix pulls out, it's a good, solid RPG. The only real iffy things are the violence (without bloodshed) and the dress-up system. Like the Sphere-Grid system in FFX, it confused the heck outta me. ^^; The thing turning me off to this game is the YRP factor. Dressing the girls up in cute costumes is fun, but a little degrading for a girl like me to see those tiny outfits. o.o Definitely geared towards boys, but it's still a solid RPG. If you wanna waste 40+ hours of your life, please do pick up this game. It's worth the waste. ^_^
Adult Written byGuardianAngel19 April 9, 2008
I already have this game.i think this game nice and very funny. Anyway i gonna say this is better than final fantasy 10.I love game alot. i wouldn.t give sell it for noting!:)i love Adventures .hehehe lol