Kid reviews for Final Fantasy X

A beautiful, engrossing action game.

Teen, 14 years old Written bywolves4love November 29, 2009

good

my favorite final fantasy. i think its worth playing. if you havent played final fantasy before, play this one. (my friends and i found out that whatever FF game you play first ends up your favorite most of the time) another good FF game if final fantasy VII

Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2010
it has a few dam-s

Teen, 14 years old Written byGameing 46857 January 15, 2016

Good game

It's fun game if parents are concerned I played this when I was eight years old the only problem your going to have if then complaining about how difficult the boss is. And since its on pa2 it's cheep I definitely recommend this game.

Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

Best Final Fantasy Game ever!

I think this the best final fantasy game and i think you should get it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

The 2nd best game I've ever played.

Honestly I reccomend this. That is all I can say, play it.
id have to say this is one of the best games ive played. some parents may disaprove of the not very often "damnit" and 1 kissing seen but kids will love the story and on going game play. it does get pretty hard but its all worth it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byIkusaTakuma July 11, 2016

My Review of Final Fantasy X

This is my review for Final Fantasy X, I have played this game from beginning-to-end. Oh, and if you don't like spoilers, don't read cause I got plenty of them! (Then again likely you're a parent who's researching this game to verify it's ok for your kids) - "Is The Game Kid-Friendly?" - I'd say the rating of 13+ is decently accurate, though I can imagine someone just a year short playing this no problem. I'd say the most sexual theme in the game is when Yuna and Tidus kiss (uuhhh, spoiler alert! And if you wonder you can easily look up that cutscene on youtube if you are unsure of if your child should watch it), but really that's nothing considering what other T rated games are around. Another thing is violence, it's not excessive though, nothing that would be inappropriate for a teen, if you think it's okay to let your kids play pokemon you should have no problem letting your kids play this. - "Is The Game Good?" - Absolutely, if you got a Playstation 2, buy this game, and if you got a PS3 or PS4, buy the HD remaster. - PROS: - Excellent Story - The game's story excels in every way, from plot to action to romance it's got everything! - Simple and Great Gameplay - One good thing is this game is turn-based, meaning that you don't have to have incredible well-trained reflexes to play. - Excellent Characters - Every character is unique and most of them make great role models. - You Can't Skip Cutscenes - This means it forces players to listen in on what great a story this game is rather than just skip the story and play. CONS - - You can't skip cutscenes - When you forgot to save after a long cutscene and get defeated by a boss, which happens to a lot of people in this game, UUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written by_____________ August 29, 2015

Teen, 13 years old Written byHuhthing August 1, 2011

Great game for paitent kids

Great game. I grew up with this, and so I'm well into the Final Fantasy franchise. This game does have fighting, but other than lights floating up and away from the fading body, it's not bloody, gory, or graphic at all. Many hours of gameplay and great story arc require patience and mature understanding of character interaction. The main character, Tidus, narrates the game and makes it very clear that he resents his old man. Young players might not understand that if they have a good connection with their parents. However he learns to forgive him in time. Great game.
Teen, 17 years old Written byGreenicey May 26, 2015

Mostly Ok

Like most Final Fantasy titles, there isn't a whole lot of blood and gore to be found within the game. There are frequent turn-based battles, although most of these are against monsters that are randomly encountered. The few fights against humans are for a pretty good reason. The villain in the game truly is evil and creepy. The only real point of concern are some the character's clothing. Aside from Yuna (one of the main characters) all of them are somewhat revealing. The male characters are either shirtless or have their shirt open (keep in mind the world this takes is a tropical theme so this isn't to unusual), and the female characters are a little skimpy, either low-cut or super short skirts/shorts. It's nothing too major, and the game tackles some pretty heavy themes with it's storytelling.
Kid, 9 years old June 26, 2014

Amazing game

Square Enix has outdone themselves again. The final fantasy series of games is a rich and polished MMORPG it is fun and easy to play. It has amazing graphics and the storyline is-. i just loved this game so much. Though there is some violence there it is a very good game YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2013

its good for 12 up

its good but the monsters can scare younger kids
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2012

An amazing game

It is very fun, a bit difficult at times but still a great game. Some characters swear but they are rather mild. Yuna, Riku, Lulu and a few other people have parts of there breats howing but tothing to horrible.

Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2011

EXCELLENT GAME!!!!!!!

This game is great! but theres some scenes that are NOT for kids, like when you fight a Aeon that to atack he split his eye and the blood split and split and the aye explodes and explodes, etc. There is also sexual scenes: a man tries to marry with yuna ( a character) and after there is a marriage ( that is interrupted)

Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 25, 2009

its ok

love it

Teen, 14 years old Written bysdm42393 April 9, 2008

Not the best game in the franchise, but one of the better.

By no means this is a bad Final Fantasy game. On the same token, by no means is the best Final Fantasy (in my opinion). The plot is fairly decent, and the pacing is good. I do applaud the game for having voice acting but there is a few problems with it. A majority of the time the character is speaking one language and is lipping (for lack of a better term) another. There are also some awkward silences. Being able to name Tidus is just a restriction on dialogue, it was a pretty useless feature. With all the bad stuff aside, the Sphere Grid system is simply amazing. Unlike a few previous installments of the franchise, every character is able to learn each and every skill. The game also takes a good 50-70 hours to complete (at least on my game file). The graphics (the FMV's at least) are stunning (not to say the Final Fantasy IX looked bad...).
Teen, 17 years old Written bybelikethis April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoogles April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2009

fun

according to my sister it is a great game action-filled and a great story.
Teen, 17 years old Written byFatalis May 12, 2009

The Best Final Fantasy I Have Ever Played

Amazing game. Beat it at a young age. Nothing too T rated. Some violence and one scene with blood, but other than that (and difficulty) it is appropriate for any age!