My Review of Final Fantasy X
This is my review for Final Fantasy X, I have played this game from beginning-to-end. Oh, and if you don't like spoilers, don't read cause I got plenty of them! (Then again likely you're a parent who's researching this game to verify it's ok for your kids)
"Is The Game Kid-Friendly?" - I'd say the rating of 13+ is decently accurate, though I can imagine someone just a year short playing this no problem. I'd say the most sexual theme in the game is when Yuna and Tidus kiss (uuhhh, spoiler alert! And if you wonder you can easily look up that cutscene on youtube if you are unsure of if your child should watch it), but really that's nothing considering what other T rated games are around. Another thing is violence, it's not excessive though, nothing that would be inappropriate for a teen, if you think it's okay to let your kids play pokemon you should have no problem letting your kids play this.
"Is The Game Good?" - Absolutely, if you got a Playstation 2, buy this game, and if you got a PS3 or PS4, buy the HD remaster.
- Excellent Story - The game's story excels in every way, from plot to action to romance it's got everything!
- Simple and Great Gameplay - One good thing is this game is turn-based, meaning that you don't have to have incredible well-trained reflexes to play.
- Excellent Characters - Every character is unique and most of them make great role models.
- You Can't Skip Cutscenes - This means it forces players to listen in on what great a story this game is rather than just skip the story and play.
- You can't skip cutscenes - When you forgot to save after a long cutscene and get defeated by a boss, which happens to a lot of people in this game, UUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
This title contains:
Positive role models
Ease of Play