Parent reviews for Forza Horizon 3

Fun open-world racer is best driving game of 2016.

Adult Written byQUINTISON N. January 1, 2017

The only racing game with rain and snow

First thing to know Gran Turismo is a Playstation series and 18+ is reserved for M for mature so the person who submitted the review is a Playstation fan and dislikes Xbox! Now a more straightforward racing game is Forza Motorsport which is as good as or better than Gran Turismo on Playstation! Is it a go anywhere and do anything game yes you can drive across Australia as you see fit and rather than simply having to race you discover locations by driving which some might wish there was a straightforward simply race mode but it's a sandbox racer again go anywhere and do anything! Again the first review should be removed because Gran Turismo/ Fortza Motorsport are different than just go and drive+ racing and it's obvious that the poster is a hater /Playstation fan , consider re evaluating/removing the review as it's invalid and misleading.

Parent Written byTimmy R. November 14, 2016

BEST ALL AGE GAME EVER

Great game. My 13 year old loves this game and it is improving his mood drastically. This game is a life saver. MUST BUY.

Parent of a 16 and 18+ year old Written bynuenjins November 18, 2017

Realistic mechanics with arcade sensabilities.

I bought the Hot Wheels expanision along with the basic game itself. Being a fan of old school arcade racers like Rush and Hyro Thunder the Hot Wheels logo perked my interest. Being dissappointed with the shoddy racing mechanics of the recent Tracks Turbo release I felt the neglected arcade racer was lost in a pile of oscure hyper realistic racers that lacked either the funding or the fun. Keep in mind I still miss the split screen of old but if I HAD to pick a racer with everything aside from split screen THIS was it. This is pick up and play with viewpoint options and offroad or street racng prferences all rolled into one. I always prefer ralley races and in this game you can go streeet or offroad and it exspands the game environments without stapling itself to a TYPE of racing. There are segement that seem unecessary traversing from point A to point B, but after purchasing the Hot Wheels DLC for a sale price, the realistic game mechanics meld beautifully with the arcade tracks after a few short story missions to unlock it. Overall, it's not a perfect scenario minus the couch co-op , but , in my eyes, remains the best solo and most accessable local venture for a racing game to date. If this is the beginning of a new norm to meld arcade racing with established franchises then I would happily jump in for more, but realism has taken precidence over fun as of late in gaming in general. I just hope that the industry realizes that graphics aren't what made gaming great in the first place and that sharing games WITHIN a household was the best part of gaming without the hi res and random players. If they don't get a handle on it there's probably another ATARI E.T. in the making. It's a big industry, but ther is a HUGE segment of old school couch co-op players that are leaving games in the dust (Halo 5 FYI) for neglecting this simple premise. Frames per second is fine, but not at the exspense of playing with family in the same room. I hear every day how games have traded FUN for REALISM and 'cutting edge "graphics", but getting rid of local comradery is a bad move, and the numbers show it if not the heart cry of long term gaming fans.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byBanana D. May 19, 2018

I think that it is for every single person 0 to 100

It says for everyone that is what the e is for I think that this is a great game because I bought my children a steering wheel e brake and shifter with pedals including a clutch and gas and brake to teach them good driving and they can now drive stick in a real car because of this amazing game