Kid reviews for Game Party

Game Party Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

This is so so-so

There are only 7 short mini-games, compared to Wii Party. the best one out of all of them is the Trivia and the other ones are either hard to control or just decent.

Worst game ever, next to AMF Bowling Pinbusters!

This game is TERRIBLE! Not worth 20 bucks, 15 bucks, or even five bucks! The gameplay is hard and unresponsive, which make me want to scream at it sometimes, the graphics just don't work for me, and really? What's the point of tickets if they serve no purpouse? I hate this game the most in the world! The charactors serve no purpuse and only seven minigames? pointless, worthless, go buy super mario galaxy 2 instead. if you get this, you'll regret it. :( rating: 0 out of 10

Bad. Just bad.

This is just another one of the thousands of pointless mini-game collections that third-party publishers keep putting on the Wii to cash in on the Wii remote and con uninformed parents and grandparents out of 20$. This game is the definition of generic, looks like it was created over a long weekend, and is far worse than the mini-game collection that came free with the Wii. Games like these have totaly ruined the Wii for older gamers like me who were hoping to play something that required more brain cells than "pong toss," and has made the Wii a laughing stock to anyone over 14. Yes, I actually get teased for owning a Wii. Six-year-olds probably shouldn't even be playing video-games. Read Harry Potter to them or something. Seriously. Please just give us this.