Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Sex and graphic violence loom large in adults-only brawler.

Parent of a 16 year old Written byNeotst April 5, 2011
I was looking at this game and the first thing I saw was nudity. Which lead to a, no. After I played it myself, I found that you did not have to go into the brothel where the main character could have sexual intercourse for points. The brothel Is out of the way and I did not notice it at first. In the minigame you do not see the character having sexual intercourse but the bed is shaking and moaning can be heard. There are just a few topless demons in this game which is when the nudity came into play, but you will not even notice since you are to busy fighting. I think any teenager could play this game since they have most likely already been exposed to violence, and health class.

Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written byMLockstead November 8, 2010

Good game

This game is actually awful for kids, but my boyfriend had me try it and it was pretty fun. You should not let you're child near this game until they are at least 15.

Parent of a 13 year old Written byabrahm January 30, 2011

god of war ghost of sparta

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Parent of a 8 and 13 year old Written byJonathan wood April 13, 2014

just avoid the brothel

this would be a adult only game if the sex wasn't totally optional. The violence can be quite strong but is never something too brutal and can be coped by a 13 year old. I have seen my child play this game of pan and first I wanted him to remove it but know I realise it is fine for him and any other 13 year old.

Ease of Play