Kid reviews for GoldenEye 007

GoldenEye 007 Poster Image

If your kid has seen the Bond films they can play this.

Not For Under 13.

I think this is fine for 13 or 14. It’s not really graphic at all, and there is only a little bit of blood, but the game telling the player to shoot in the head? I don’t think younger kids should be introduced to that. The Wii version I would say 12, but the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions I would say 13 because those versions are much more realistic and graphic. Be mindful of which version your buying.

Goldeneye 007

The games best quality is that when playing this you really feel like you're James Bond, which is pretty awesome. Plus, the film Goldeneye is really well transferred to a more realistic Daniel Craig era game. I played this on the Wii, and at first the controls are fiddly and annoying but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple. The violence is pretty brief and not graphic. very minor blood splatter. One negative would be that the settings can get quite stale, and playing in dingy wairhouses or the rain gets very repetitive. Campaign is quite hard. The length between checkpoints is a bit long and grenades are genuinely annoying - like the blue shell in MarioKart, you can be as skilled as you like, but you die with the grenade! You do get to drive as a tank though which is really fun. It would be fun to drive the motorbike, the plane, the car etc. but unfortunately you can't. The game is pretty much non-stop action, where Bond shoots faceless goons in first person. This is fine, but can get overwhelming - some quieter moments wouldn't go a miss. The game is pretty fun though, and the story is pretty good, and Daniel Craig is a great Bond. The multiplayer is fun, you get all the levels and characters (Oddjob and his hat!!, Jaws!!, Blofeld!!) without having to unlock which is cool, and you will have a great time with friends. The violence is continuel, but not very graphic. Nothing a 12 year old couldn't handle.

I've seen worse

This game is great for the whole family! I'm sure any adult knows about how much fun the multiplayer is! I'm multiplayer, you can turn it to paintball mode, so even the five year old can play! However, the campaign could frighten younger children. If you look close enough, you can see blood coming from enemies, and the words "hell" and "dammit" can be heard in enemy dialogue. There is one level that takes place in a nightclub, which contains a scene in which a man and a woman are seen kissing in a chair and caressing each other, while the man says, "Oh, darling, I could never leave you for another woman." This game is fine for pre teens, but isn't very suitable for younger children.

GoldenEye 007

Got this game last week and I finished the campaign last night. It was a great game! Violence is OK. When you shoot a bad guy they just let out a cry of pain and fall to the ground. After a few seconds their corpse disappears. Sometimes when you shoot someone at close range or with a sniper rifle you might see a bit of blood but you only see it for about a second. Blood doesn't stain the walls or anything so don't be worried. When you die, blood comes down the screen but if you've ever seen a James Bond film before you'll know what I'm talking about. (You know, when Bond shoots the camera and blood goes down) Sometimes in the campaign, there will be slow motion bits and it's a bit easier to see blood but it's still not graphic. You can subdue enemies in this game, examples are punching them in the face or covering their mouths so they can't breathe and then you punch them in the face. Language is fine. Just a few uses of 'damn' and 'hell'. In the airport, a random guy in the background says 'Four S.O.B.'s won't know what hit 'em.' S.O.B. means 'son of a b*tch'. Please note that he said 'S.O.B.' and not 'son of a b*tch'. Sexuality is also mild. At the end of the game, Natalya kisses Bond. Alcohol also mild. In the nightclub, Xenia offers Bond some vodka but Bond refuses to drink it because he knows it isn't genuine. Overall great game, I'm sure your kids will love the multiplayer too!

Fun 007 Shooter Game!

GoldenEye007 is a fun shooter game with many adventures levels and cool weapons. There is blood splatter but GoldenEye007 will still remain an fun and adventures game!

Goldeneye 007

I got this game on the Nintendo Wii when I was 8. I LOVE IT!!!! I still think its got some teenage references and quite a lot of non-gory violence. The game overall was amazing but if you are under 12 or 11, I probably don't think you should get it.

10+

There is NO language. AGE 10 though it is hard to play without the wii zapper

A wii classic

tThis is a very good game with fairly good graphics it is violent of course and has some blood but you can only see it when you are really close to your opponent it has mild language like the h word or the d word sex is minimal one level you go into a nightclub and people are dancing and women are in sexy dresses and you walk into a room before you talk to him he is sitting in a chair with a woman making out with her and when she leaves he says "I'll never find a woman like you" and in the very end sequence you kiss the main female in the game not M but a girl who you save this is a wii classic and must play and has very good plot twist.