All parent member reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Parent of a 13 year old Written byvbzvcb October 12, 2009

mild for gta

sex references, violence, blood, strong language, drugs
Parent of a 5, 13, and 18+ year old Written byGameHelper January 19, 2009

Middle-Violent

the only problem I had was the violence.The game goes from gang war to drive bys and more.Once you learn the theme it gets boring.Drugs apper to much in the end of the game.I didn't like the game.Beggening was pretty fun intill it got to Reni.I rated other GTA's but this one was the one that used drive bys the most.Be smart and talk to your kid about what not to do in this game.
Parent Written byDforDavid April 17, 2015

Not as bad as the other titles

This title in the GTA series is unarguably the most tame, I don't know what everyone else is talking about! While the other games stick sex innuendos in your face, this game has little to no sex references. The violence is to be expected, as it is GTA but nowadays violence is in every game! The swearing is a bit bad, but still not that bad.
Adult Written bykeeyanoosh March 7, 2012

GTA vice city stories

this game is not that bad
Adult Written bydarthsitkur June 6, 2016
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008

Good but violent! Adults only!

It's a very good game, but the violence is off the hook! Adults only!
Adult Written bysexy_scorpionsl... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byhellochicken April 9, 2008

this is a very good game it is trully one of the best games i have played.

The game relly lets you exspess you anger.It seems bad for kids but as long as you dont get the wrong idea.most of the kids in this world dont relly think of it as real life.I mean yea you may be doing bad things.But I mean most of us dont want to act like that.
Adult Written bytiff0328 April 9, 2008
i don't even think adults should play this game. this is one of the worst games ever. it is teaching kids and adults who act like kids that it is ok to steal, kill, do drugs and all kinds of bad things. a big NO