All teen and kid member reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2013

V

I'm 10 and have played GTA 3,VC,SA,IV and LCS and VCS.However,this game has a drug reference too much,but Vic vance is a fine role model,commiting crimes for money for his ill brother.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygta vice city storie December 1, 2013

gta vice city stories

you are stupid there is no prostututes in gta vice city stories
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 25, 2012

Iffy,

I have only got and played the PS2 version of this game so content may vary.I have not got the psp version of this. This is like its predecessors,a very,very,very violent,mature,profane and sexual game.I cannot know of your kid is mature enough to play this game,so I'll sum this up. M=Appropriate age and maturity
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2010
I think this game is turing kindergarteners into little gangstas. I usedto play this from 3 to 5 because i didnt get the purpost besides killing people and it never changed me. Thank god
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2009

Irritating!

This game is really irritating! I agree with everyone who hates it! I mean,see it has everything bad in it. This will make people interested in robbery and bad stuff .....things which include in the game

....

This games maybe has a lot of violence,but, there are no prostitutes.!!!And kids can play it too!!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2011

Whoa! What the heck! Another GTA game?! Gosh this is dumb!

OH MY GOSH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS! Ok so I have never played a grand theft auto game before because it is violent! To much blood, gore, violence, drug use, language and sex is put into these games. They should not make them. They rot your brain out. I have no idea why some people enjoy shooting a person and killing them ( in the game). The world is crazy right now!
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byzackaback August 30, 2010

OK For Persons Ages 10+

Love It!
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2010

5 stars

i have this game and its awesome, but i have to say, its not for kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari February 21, 2012

parents have a bad autituide not letting kids play

wow parents it is for kids not all kids im telling you if your kids feel mature lett them play no proplem for some of the kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLilithEdwardo July 1, 2010

It destroyed my brother

My big brother was a really good boy, until his 14th birthday because a friend of him bringed to him this game. He was addicted to it and now he is 17 now and he is the baddest guy in all junior highschool ( yes he is 17 and we study in the same class) see what it has done to him?

i think they should only display games like this if you are 20 or older

I Lost my brain when i played this!!!

I have a few words GET ARID OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR KIDS OR GROWN-UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2016

I honestly don't think that any of the age ratings are even that accurate

Seriously though it doesn't make sense why these games are rated 18, like cod. I know that the campaigns can be bad, but the average person just gets the game to play online. Most games only have small bits of blood when you kill someone and it is barely noticeable. You should never listen to the age ratings except for mk.
Kid, 9 years old May 22, 2013

Very good, but not for kids

its awful Violence, sex, drugs and prositution you can even have oral sex with strippers and thousads of killings
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2012

by it

i have it for my ps2 its sweet i love it
Teen, 16 years old Written byrtreuil November 26, 2011

grand theft auto

Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 8, 2009
It's GTA. There's going to be graphic violence, sex, profanity and drug content. Most kids know the difference between games and real life. I played games like this when i was younger, it all depends on the kid.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

Very boring

Compared to the other grand theft auto games this one sucked. I'm not going to go easy on them, it sucked compared to what rockstar usually makes.