Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Green Day: Rock Band

Fun but stagnant music game has songs with iffy lyrics.

Adult Written bygame defender January 15, 2012

Legit

this game is the most greatest rockband game ever! it captures the bands journey along with there outfit to even the instruments they used. an amazing game and an amazing band. btw for all the weird parents out there who are concerned about lyrics....you can turn it off at the menu screen and just sing with your voice only

Adult Written byDj Armstrong November 15, 2011

let's go

this is a game of green day fans not little kids

Adult Written byAlex :) October 22, 2011

Great Game!

First of all, GET THE GAME,NOW. There is not too much language, most of it is censored anyways. Green Day: Rock Band uses hand-eye coordination to play awesome music. Iffy sexual content in some songs.

Adult Written byninja master July 31, 2010

way better ive never played this

how better can rock band get
Adult Written byBigThom1208 June 19, 2010

If you approve of your kids singing Green Day songs this is a great party game.

Green Day Rock Band was made for Green Day fans. It include music from all studio released albums including 2 that have parental advisory slapped on them. Simply put, if you approve of Green Day's lyrics and your kids listen to Green Day and you're OK with that there will be no problem with lyrical content. The game has no violence to speak of and just makes a great party game.

Adult Written byPittsburghmichaels September 21, 2017

Dookie is Video Game playable

I am a huge fan of Green Day. They are my second favorite group after The Rolling Stones. This game is amazing. Green Day is not a group for families with younger kids 11 and younger. This game works with my Rock band 1 Equipment. This is a fun game. You should get it.

Ease of Play