Parent reviews for Gun

Gun Poster Image

Gun

Great game, loved it from beginning to end. I've always been a huge western fan in both movies and video games. Theres just nothing like shootin' em up with a .44 revolver.

Good for teens

GUN is a safe kid friendly game, everyone seems to over react, my son plays it and gets strait A's and hasn't affected him a bit, must have for children, he loves it and I have seen him play it,there is nothing bad about it
not rated for age
My husband bought this video game, GUN, thinking it would be a good old western video game (He didn't know it had a mature rating on it, which was his fault). But, I couldn't believe they make crap like that even for adults. I know people like that , but why? I can understand some cuss words, but the vulgor non-necessary language that they use in this video game is ridiculous!!!Do they think people won't buy it unless it has such vulgor language? I wouldn't want my 17 yr old playing it! And everyone that has asked us about it we tell them what we think and they are glad because they said they wouldn't buy it now either!!!!
not rated for age
I like this game. Is it violent? Sure. But so was the old west and not anymore violent than a good old Clint Eastwood movie (that includes the language. Remember "The Unforgiven"?). Is the language raw? Of course it is. These are hard edged cowboys who weren't concerned with offending anyone with their language. I like the realism of the game. The graphics and control are incredible. The story is fantastic and would actually make a good movie. The voice acting is truly professional, what with the likes of Kris Kristofferson, Ron Pearlman, and Lance Henrickson at the helm. It's definitely not for kids and should not be played around kids at all. If your 17 year old can handle an "R" rated movie then he or she can handle this game. If not, then wait a few years, rent or buy it and enjoy what you were missing.

Horribly racist

This game is disgustingly racist when it comes to Native Americans and promotes stereotypes of Native Americans. This game is also violent and contains the ability to "scalp" an "Indian".
not rated for age

awesome, but not for kids.

This is a great game for older teens. younger kids should not play this game. There is a lot of violence and blood. there's also bad language:damn,s***,f***ot