All parent member reviews for Hannah Montana (DS)

Adult Written byKeekster April 9, 2008

Funny Show, But I Wish the Younger Girls Didn't Like It So Much!

My 7-1/2-year old daughter loves this show, as do most of her 2nd-grade friends. I know it seems glamorous to them. It is hard to convey that it is simply entertainment and fantasy-like to young kids, although my daughter says she understands that it would be unlikely to ever happen in the real world. Plus, the language and mannerisms used are much more appropriate for older teens, not young girls. On the flip side, Miley Cyrus (Hannah) adds wit and personality to the show; Emily Osmont (Lilly) reminds me of goofy characters of yesteryear, such as Lucille Ball or Mary Tyler-Moore; Mitchell Musso (Oliver) plays a befuddled sidekick so well; and Moises Arias (Rico) makes me laugh before he even says a line! Jason Earles (Jackson) is hilarious and could have his own show! The rapport he has with his father is very funny, and his timing and facial gestures are perfect!
Parent of a 17 year old Written byvarsat August 15, 2009

Hi i am hannah'biggest fan. I LOVE U HANNAH'S.
Adult Written byshotout June 12, 2009

Adult Written bycolcord8 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bypuppygirl101 April 9, 2008

i love it im just stuck

well i have to find a girl named madison and im loosing my brain trying to figure out where she is i need help someone reply if ya can PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Hannah Montana

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): None. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (Pause): Characters lie, cheat, and play hooky, and are not punished for their behavior. However, if you are in a conversation with someone, you won't get where you're going unless you are kind. Commercialism (Not an Issue): Based on the TV show. Educational Value (On): Players must draw shapes and think logically to advance through the game.