All teen and kid member reviews for Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns

Kid, 12 years old May 24, 2014

Harvest Moon:Tale of Two Towns is fun!

I recently got this and I am already ADDICTED. Unlike the past games of this series, you can choose to be a boy or a girl, so players who would rather play as a girl for the game can play at ease. Children who do play this game will learn the responsibility of farming, care for pets, and even to save money for items you may want in the game. However, there are some problems with the game. There ARE alcohol references in the game, which may influence some future alcohol involvements with young adults. The good thing is that it's a game where you can pass time or just to (spoiler) clear out the tunnel for faster transportation. Therefore, this game is perfect for children, but do beware of alcohol references.(I earned "Honey Wine" by a certain request/festival)
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2012

Fun Game!

I think it is a fun game. A little bit of sexual content though. The player can get married and have a chlid, although this is completely optional. It teaches the responsibility of running a farm and caring for animals. If you like laid-back, easy games, try this.
Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2014

Tips

I have never played this: And I want it, but I still want to write about it. It's the same thing as the past games. Bachelors of Bluebell Village are Ash & Cam. Bachelors of Konohana are Kana and Hiro. The Secret Bachelors are Mikhail and Dirk. I don't really know who the Bachelorettes are. Once again, if the animals are hit by tools you stress them out and if they are still stressed they die, and the death scene triggers. Death is not just caused by stress: It just might be old age. No matter who you marry, the default child is the same.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytyuijhgf March 26, 2014

NEW YET THE SAME

This game is a great game featuring the normal Harvest Moon experience with a new spin. You come to the cross roads of two towns when you are there you have to pick from two towns. Both of the towns mayors hate each other very much. after picking the town you want to go to, one primarily animal raising(Bluebell) the other crop growing(Konahona). I personally wanted to raise the cute animals friendly animals and do a little farming so i picked Bluebell. You have to take care of your animals every day, doing things like feeding them, brushing them, and just giving a little love to your animals (which you can do via petting talking and petting them) if you don't take care of the animals they will die teaching you responsibility. Now there is a cooking event 4 times a month in which you compete with the other village. Participating in the event allows you to raise the "friendliness" of the mayors slowly but surely. after a while a tunnel that connects the towns together opens back up but only when you make the mayors friendlier. you can also get a spouse and have a child (but don't worry no "naughty" scenes happen). over all this is a great game with many fun and inspiring messages that are conveyed i recommend this game for children and adults of all ages.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2012

EVERYTHING HAS COME FROM ENDIND A LIFELONG RIVALRY!

Okay,I mean best game ever invented! The learning part of this is you get to learn how to take care of farming stuff and raising animals, and you learn how to work out conflict not run away from them! You can buy wine and beer... and drink it... If you don't want your kids, or think your kids are gonna get influenced by that then thatvis your choice.
Kid, 8 years old March 3, 2012

hovering between learning and entertaining

This game is really good for kids because it teaches them how to take care of important things like animals (example:filling up the food bucket when it is empty) it is also entertaining