Kid reviews for Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Very disappointing

So the violence in this game is not that bad, if you could watch the movie,.you could watch this, but that's not the problem. The controls in this game are awful on the Wii port using motion controlls like every 10 seconds, Other ports of the game are fine, just dont get the Wii port, because that version sucks..

this make sense right

again they said there is no blood and gore but i admit profanity can be a concern. but think about it this way hell would be minor f*ck would be moderate and cusses really bad would be bad and just extreme sexual talk and violent,very offensive talk is not good so you guys should put an 1 or 2 on it cause thats only minor

Very violent melee

Very fun game were globe trotting adventurist Indiana Jones using tons of violent melee weapons and hand to hand combat. In the DS game, you can use gun whenever, but wii version, you have specific violent shooting scenes, and that's the only time you can use them.

good.

fun fun fun fun.

UGH! Terrible!!

This game sucks. Took me 45 minutes to beat. Story line is so-so. It has about 5 levels and little to no problem solving. It is way too easy!! This game is easier than the LEGO version! There is little to no violence so stop saying this is a violent game because it is the cheesiest game I have ever played! No bad violence at all! No thrills either! Should be rated E10+! Get Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb. It has a ton of fun levels, difficult puzzles and a FANTASTIC plot! So much better than this. It is indescribable. You think I'm lying? You won't know till you play it! Plot is a bit complex for under 12 though.

meh

I watched my friend play this for Wii a couple of times when i was at his house. There is no blood but there is some shooting and other violence. My friend also said he heard the word b--ch once or twice. It looked alright

Violence and Some Bad Words

The bad content in this game contains violence and some bad words. All of which is within the boundaries of teens, so the rating T is good for this game.

Good game for older-tweens, and Teens

I like this game; it's also a work out playing it. I love all the Indiana Jones movies, also.

OMG so challenging

The combat in the game is really cool- almost like the Wiimote was made for it. It's more of a puzzle game and is really challenging. I had to use a guide online to help me with one. O-yea I remember that they DID swear in the game once or twice. I didnt mind. "Dam you Jones!"

not for tweens

This game is fun but it also has a lot of punching, and Indy can use is whip to do head buts and when a enemy is on the ground you may punch him several times and not a game for 12 and under. It has not very good graphics.