Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Jerry Rice and Nitus' Dog Football

Quirky but fun gridiron sim played with dogs and humans.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byDaddyNeedsABreak! June 16, 2012

My whole family actually enjoys playing this together - Nuff Said!

This is one of the few games my daughter and son will play together, and, more so, one of the few games I like playing with them! My wife even watches and has a laugh. But, I am a football fan, so for me, I love the idea that my kids are getting into the game with me, even if it's through a different view point. Thumbs up for being a great family game! Need more of these!!!
Adult Written byFun4All! March 23, 2012

For the Family, with great values, morals, and fun for all ages and skill levels

If you have a mix of family members or friends whom love football, and those who find it a bore, this game brings them together for fun times while giving the non-football folks a bit of love for the game. You may also notice that the characters appear to be an even mix of female and male offerings, and in appropriate expressions, making this a product supporting equality and moral values, which is quite hard to find in sport games. And as an adult, you will find that the game is robust enough for the skilled player, yet forgiving and simple for the non-skilled player (of any age), such that all skill levels can enjoy the game together. Given that Wii Sports has had a long run, this is the new family Wii game of choice in the house.

Educational Value