Kid reviews for Journey

Beautiful adventure less a game than interactive poetry.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 15 years old Written byLuv2Laugh16 August 19, 2013

What a journey this game sends you on. It's absolute breath taking. It's a true work of art. First time playing this I was intrigued and curious. I wanted to explore ever meter of the area around me, because it was so amazing to look at. This game truly does put the emphasis on action speaks louder than words. But as beautiful and light-heart this game is, it gets darker as you progress through the game. The ending had me in tears. In a nutshell, Journey is a masterpiece worth playing even if you're not into indie type games. It's an experience I think everybody should have.

Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2012

Very emotional title!

Very emotional title, though not for everyone. People may get bored, and there are scary sea dragons that might scare kids under 3. Overall, nothing too bad and a MUST PLAY!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2012

Beautiful, touching PS3 game that shows that you don't need narrative to have a beautiful story

I love this game so much. the graphics are excellent and there is great messages, since this is about life, death, and rebirth. Though kids under five might be scared by the stone serphents.

Teen, 17 years old Written by_____________ September 12, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmmy23 June 15, 2018

Stunning!

This game is fantastic. The graphics and music are beautiful, and the story line is invigorating and offers a great message. Becomes a bit scary as you progress on, but a beautiful game overall. Challenging, yet very, very fun.

Ease of Play