Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Vicious, violent, seedy shooter is poorly done.

Adult Written bygamenerd323 December 27, 2009

Bad language and violence can be viewd in this intellectual movie-like action crime game

This game is done in a movie style fashion, very easy to die, when you are shot to much you become wounded and while dieing you here voices of family (as if remembering your tragic life) f-words and be heard in these flashbacks and in comabat and in cinematics, the swearing can noot be turned of like in some games. The blood can be turned off though, there is intense criminal violence where blood pools under bodies. Like I was sayingearlier, it's like a movie. I find this better and more interesting than a normal strategic, third person shooter. Some tactics are envolved in this game, you will have to command your group of criminals and jump from cover to cover. Compared to gears of was or ghost recon, this isn't the best. But it's defintley worth a buy or at least a rent. Overall, the blod can be diabled, swearing is at the max, and there is some thinking envolved in this movie-like video game. I would recommend it to 14+. simply cause if there are young children and they hear the bad language, it can influence them to use it.

Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom July 11, 2010

Bad language is very frequent.

Kane & Lynch is a pretty bad game. About a three star rating. But then what brings it down... Is the swearing. I understand having a bit of swearing in battle. But this is stupid. Everything that comes out of Kane or Lynch's mouth is a swear word. F this, F that and it spoils it. Its also a very violent game. You run round shooting police and enemies with plenty of blood. Its a rubbish game really.

Adult Written bycallofduty5 November 12, 2009

kane and lynch for 16 year persons

A hilarious but bloody video game with good plot but not suitable for guys aged under 16

Educational Value
Adult Written byjoshuaryung January 11, 2009
This could be a pretty good game if u have Xbox live