Kid reviews for killer7

Repetitive, confusing shooter is more shock than awe.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 16 years old Written by22ldillon March 15, 2019

how do you play

it good kinds

Teen, 15 years old Written bythrowaway7705 January 1, 2019

killer7 is a masterpiece of surreal horror, but it can wait for now

This game is very good. It’s easily the most vast tale I’ve ever gotten myself into, and likely you will ever get into as well (if you do decide to play this). It simply oozes with style and isn’t that pretentious about it either. It puts the style first and then story, but the plot is still allowed to shine multiple times throughout the game. It has a lot of replay value just because of how much one might miss on their first, second, or third playthough. That being said though, this is a site based on rating content, not just by how good it may be, but the surface-level stuff. This game is very violent. Blood being a main mechanic is the least of the parents’ worries. There is a character that abuses the person she is taking care of. A villain of one of the game’s chapters (Encounter to be specific) murders a man’s family then the man himself. The main characters are assassins. Normally, I would be fine with this. Despite the disturbing content, which definitely deserves an ‘M’ rating and nothing else, it’s story has important themes revolving around death and existentialism. One of the game’s main plot threads is a man discovering what his previous actions were and then accepting them. Accepting the past is important to one’s life, and the man decides to cut ties in the end with his past to get over it, embracing his previous identity to the fullest. However, this game should only really be played by adults because of its subject matter and how it’s portrayed. Going in you will be lost and confused, and likely not pick it up again. I didn’t really come to appreciate this game after about my fourth play through. I still don’t understand everything quite yet. I really don’t think the messages here are relevant to anyone under the age of eighteen. They’re important, but not right now to younger people like myself.

Ease of Play