All teen and kid member reviews for Killzone

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Fun stuff

Killzone is a really fun game, sure its violent but, its not real.
Teen, 17 years old Written byNick-117 December 12, 2013

ok game

this game is pretty good. it is kinda difficult to kill but it's fun
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 18, 2012

Awesome game,quite violent though.

There is some violence and blood,but not by much.Also some swearing but not much.Its very fun and this makes me take along my PSP now wherever I go.
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2011

buy now!!!!!!!

i have a play station2 and i think it is a vary good game kids my age shod play it so let 2 and up play
Teen, 15 years old Written byaltern March 29, 2010
love it
Teen, 14 years old Written bygoldendrummer March 8, 2009

Know your kids

Killzone is a futuristic shooter that is very intense. Violence is not too big. Overall, you shoot to kill. Blood does show, but in the form of a small red cloud. On some levels, there are dead people with their blood splattered against the wall. The language is pretty bad. Most of it comes from one of the hotheads, Rico. It ranges from the little one to the big ones. If your kid can tell that these words are not allowed and that videogames aren't real, you'll be fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatedogg March 6, 2009

i loved it

i think adults get so crazy over a m rated game and they never even tried my dad and my younger brothers loved it and my mom doesn't really care but killzone does rule
Teen, 17 years old Written byrossblu April 9, 2008

Violent, but great

KillZone may have constant violence, but that doesn't take away the fact that it is a great game. The scenes before the level are very interesting and the developers really make you hate the bad guys. For younger teens, skip the movie and don't use rico.
Teen, 16 years old Written bynhrihjnbofnhbia April 9, 2008

you people are crazy

I loved the game shure little vilence but i think you people over react to the game world most of us kids know the difrence betwean reall life and games The playstation moto sums up all i think about games "play in our worlg live in yours" so i say let us play and stop giving sutch a hissy fit.
Teen, 14 years old Written byramrod95 April 9, 2008

Crapy game

Its was halo's compeditor but failed...it was supposed this game would make you say "halo what" it stunk not wroth playing !