Kid reviews for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Series game has deep, satisfying story; adds multiplayer.

Teen, 17 years old Written bytklol April 9, 2011

10 year olds and up

It was a really good game. I enjoyed every moment of it. The only real problem people might have with it is the violence. It does have a sad ending but the storyline is amazing

Teen, 16 years old Written bySophieB93 October 14, 2009

good for anyone

this game doesn't have any negative messages and its a great game, especially if u like disney and have played the other kingdom hearts games
Teen, 14 years old Written byVanitasFajitas February 8, 2013

Sincerely, a teenage girl who is extremely obsessed with Kingdom Hearts...

I absolutely love this game. I've been into Kingdom Hearts since I was very young. The game is fun and the story-line of the KH series is amazing.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv January 14, 2011

Sad bit slow story

This game, while not awful, is still easily the worst Kingdom Hearts game. The plot is very good, as always, but slow-paced and sad for kids. The gameplay is shakier than the others.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJrp001 September 9, 2012

Great game.

Good game. Some of the best role models and messages are in this game series.

Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2010

best game eva!!!!! i want it!!!!!!!

I dont have the game (yet) but i really like it i have been seeing walk throughs and it is really cool!!!!! but the game can get sad :( but i love it!!!!!!!!!! i am going to get it!!!!! and is violent but its wonderful! i think every one will like besides it has disney characters like hercules phil from hercules and belle from beauty and the beast and more!!! and a younger child might get the game if some one helps like my friend she started getting good at my game she knows how to use it with no help!!!

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2009

Great game, fun to play

This game is fun and almost anyone can play it and enjoy with their favorite Disney characters to joining them.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlaze Shadowthorn December 11, 2011

Amazing

It's one of the best DS games ever. It was the first Kingdom Hearts game I had ever played. I didn't feel lost or confused and the puzzles were amusing. However some of the puzzles are challenging and require precise movement, overall amazing game but be warned parents, there are 4 other Kingdom hearts games. 2 for PS2, 2 for DS, (One of which is this game) and the last one for PSP.

Teen, 13 years old Written byvaugna16 April 23, 2011

Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2011

11-12 and up

love it. am abbsessed, please excuse my spelling, roxas is a Nobody, some-one who doesn`t have a heart. a good game for some-one who loves animation and exciting
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2010

Awesome game, couple of faults

My dad rented this game for me to buy and the first minute I started playing, I couldn't stop. I begged him to by it for me when we had to bring it back. This game has great graphics and animation and its really entertaining. Only a minor faults, like in mission mode when you pause the game the monsters continue to attack you and drain your health. This game is really and I recommend it to any intense gamers.

Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2009

Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

Awesome game Kids 11 and up

Awesome game i love it so much. But kids 11 or under might get confused in the story line, Also there is one of the saddest endings ever.

Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2013

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Is A Great Game

This is a great game with a deep, and touching storyline. The violence is not bad and I think this is a game for all ages. And by the way, CSM, he uses a KEYBLADE not a sword to kill creatures. This game is great, it is fun, it's pretty easy to play, easy to figure out. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old August 1, 2011

GOOD

it is awesome my 5 year old plays it and i love KINGDOM HEARTS!

Teen, 15 years old Written byDiligo December 27, 2010

Very Fun but very sad game.

This is what I think is the best games to get for your DS the story is great, This game has a very sad like ending to it, becouse the main hero losses his friend and she died in his arms and disappears, and then it gets real sad later on in the game, but still its a very fun game.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2010
ITS AWESOME i am addicted to it its very playble and is very popular,the nail bitting suspense,the secrets to reveal, to trailers to see you never know

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe online sign... August 7, 2010

Play it!

I love kingdom hearts (See pic) and this is a fantastic installment. Who doesn't want to rampage with Xigbar, or melee with Laexeus while swinging two blades with Xemnas, while despising the evil and conniving Larxene?

Kid, 12 years old November 2, 2010
love it

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byCodemaster September 29, 2010

KH FTW!

One of the most recent installments in, without a shadow of a doubt, THE BEST GAME SERIES EVA, it not only lets you get out some anger, but also shows you that friendship is the most important thing