Parent reviews for Kung Zhu

Kung Zhu Poster Image

Google what Richard Gear did to his hamster

This game is fantastic it been so long since I've played it but I remember the joy it used to give me playing it. I had a great time replaying it once I turned on my DS I was hit with a wave of nostilgia.I came from a ghetto area so this game means allot to me because its the only comfort I had in those dark times.I remeber when I used to play basket ball outside my school when a gang jumped me.I had to defend myself so fearing for my life I got into a fist fight.Afterwards I ran home and told my mother, but my mother looked scared. She said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." Looking confused, I begged to stay, but she just packed up my stuff and sent me on my way, Then I walked outside and called for a taxi. When it arrived, there were fuzzy dice in the mirror and the liscense plate said "Fresh". If anything this cab was rare. I said "Nah. Whatever. YO HOLMES, TO BEL-AIR!" At about seven or eight, he was finally there to sit on his throne as the prince of Bel-air.

great money maker

I bought this game thinking it was some kind of hidden gem and everytime I turn the game on I always find something lodged in my rectum sometimes its water bottles,comic books,a can of baked beans or something else.It's always fun to see what comes out.I actually turned this into an entirely new game.I turn on Kung Zhu, turn around,pull down my pants, let a mystery item shoot at my wall and resell whatever comes out for profit. overall great business move .

My son loves it!

I saw hamsters fight in Chicago in an illegal gambling incident! 4/-12!

this was SOOOOOOOO fun

this game was the funniest game I have ever played,I was having a hard time recently and this game is just what i needed.It really lifted up my spirits,the smooth gameplay feels even better when you slice your wrists open vertically and bleed on the screen.

the story

this game was a gift for my 8 year old son. i went to the story to purchase " kungfu" but my dyslexia go in the way and ended up getting this game. i always make sure the computer is hooked up to my stereo, so when i turned it on, i heard exactly 29 consecutive swear come out of the stereo at 112 decibels. i didn't know how to turn it off, so i threw a fire extinguisher at it, and it exploded. 10 out of 10.

Kung zhu in summary

The controls were a little wonky but the fap was fantastic !

why Kung Zhu is Problematic for young homosexual African Islamic transgender Americans

Now i understand Kung zhu is an important piece of art work in american history but you have to understand my view point here...there not enough homosexual African Islamic trans representation in this game,which leaves young homosexual African Islamic transgender children with no one to relate to in this game.*sigh* I guess its just white america doing what it does best again.The phase "white is right" this game gleefully waves is unacceptable and we parents need to do something about it GAY PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!!!

This game is erotic AF

Kung Zhu Zhu for the D.S was something bought for my youngest son baron for his first birthday, baron loved it.But after watching the creation of my sperm play this game over and over i found myself more and more attracted to those little hamsters soon i was taking the game from Baron while he was sleeping ,locking myself in his closet and furiously touching myself until i couldn't feel my right leg.moral of the story : build a wall