Kid reviews for Kung Zhu

Kung Zhu Poster Image

Short Summary: it is just fine

After reading other reviews of this game I thought "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" oh and also "I think, as a sensible person, I should try and give my honest opinion." Positives the graphics are perfectly alright but great for there targeted audience, the plot line is simple and easy to follow, while it is a 'violent game' it manages to be goofy enough to be suitable for anyone who can understand a ds (side note the attacks are extremely satisfying even as a teenager), the game starts out with a selection screen which allows you to pick your character and armor so you can start out with one you own, want, or think looks cool. The only problems I have are as follows the lack of a wall jump and dash(seriously this game is distinguished enough from Megaman X there won't be a lawsuit), The game seldom has difficulty it was even easy as a playing as a kid. other than that it is 1 a great game for kids 2 a great game for people who played it as kids and get really nostalgic 3 a meh game for teens and adults (if its your cup o tea nobody is judging)

little brother