Kid reviews for Life Is Strange 2 - Episode 1

Tale of siblings, their choices, and prejudice they face.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTHE HIDDEN MINESHAFT September 29, 2018

Great Message for teens

As the game is rated M it isn't the worst game and it really does tackle some hard topics like racism and what not which I can agree is a problem with society now. the game does have uses of [email protected]#$, S#@%,etc its nothing crazy no racial slurs or anything like that it does tackle many political things and because the main character is Mexican he is one that kind of gets treated like crap which I can agree is a problem now either with it being in schools or in public. as the game shows that life can be crap sometimes it also goes to show a lot of the good things in life as well. The main character is a 16 year old boy and his little brother as I don't want to spoil anything but the relationship you get with your brother in game has a very positive message like no matter how annoying your little brother or life may be you just have to look on the bright side and be in a good relationship with younger or older siblings. I guess it really depends on how mature your child is because it has a serious topic with some jokes here and there it is a choice game which means if your child isn't very mature maybe he will steal or choose alternative methods but other than that its something that I believe every child at the age of 13 should start seeing some kids get depressed and as this shows sadness at some points it also shows the good in life as well and it made me feel something because I have been having a hard time lately but I because of this game I appreciate my life and the people around me more than I ever really have and I hope it also brings something out on your kids as well. Have a great Night/Day and I hope this has helped you decide to get it or not.

Teen, 15 years old Written by7r.st1 January 27, 2019

A good game!

This is a very decent title! I have not played the former titles in Life is Strange, but I can say this about this one; It's really good and I think anyone could play this. There are minimal brutal scenes, just a couple. I would not let anyone under 12 play this game. It will enhance the experience the more mature you are. I really enjoyed it. There are no racist and/or "awful" political messages. The people saying that are overreacting and it's no more or less "extreme" content and characters you see in a normal movie. There are some swearwords, there is a blurred out cover of a dirty magazine and some violence, but that's all! I really recommend!

Teen, 13 years old Written bydaaaniel December 24, 2018

Has violence and racism, and little gore. Mention of sex, drugs and alcohol as well.

Story based game with lots of bad language and suited for teenagers and up. Also has talk of drugs and alcohol, as well as sexual content. Has scenes involving a police officer being racist towards a Mexican family, and the protagonist talks about drugs being used at a party, as well as sex.