Kid reviews for Luigi's Mansion

Classic ghost-busting adventure comes back to life on 3DS.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 14 years old Written bymatthewuxo.net January 25, 2019

This is a great kids game.

I've seen Nintendo make some great games over the years. From Super Mario Brothers to Warioware, there has been a great selection of games. However, one has stood out among the rest. That game is Luigi's Mansion. As far as character morels go, it's pretty solid on the importance of family. I mean, Luigi, who is easily frightened by anything, is risking his life to save his brother from a haunted mansion. He truly cares for his brother and would risk everything to help him. The "violence" in this game is super mild, even by Mario's standards. The ghosts play the equivalent of small pranks on Luigi's for the majority of the game. As for consumerism, there is a small amount, but remember, this is Nintendo we are talking about. Luigi's Mansion is technically part of the Mario Brother's franchise. However, overall, this game is great and I would recommend buying it as a gift for kids.

Ease of Play
Teen, 14 years old Written byA Gamer Who Worries October 24, 2018

I love Luigi!

For all of you people who think this game involves demons, don't worry. It doesn't contain any malicious content at all. The violence is nonexistent or kept at a minimum. I will note that when a ghost does enter the room, it will release a laugh that, when you aren't paying any attention to the game or if you are very jumpy, such as I am, the noise will surprise you. Otherwise, totally kid friendly.

Ease of Play