Kid reviews for Mabinogi

Mabinogi Poster Image

I personally enjoy this game very much! Although it is somewhat violent, there is no blood, gore etc. I definitely would not recommend this to anyone under 16.. I would say 13, but I have come across some alcoholic stuff in this game. There are pubs that you can buy drinks at (e.g Screwdriver, Whiskey, Leighan Gin) and your character can actually consume these drinks! These drinks are just like potions- they increase some stats and possibly decrease others. There are also some "revealing" things like swimsuits, but that shouldn't be much of an issue as it doesn't show a "weird" amount of skin. Despite those slightly inappropriate bits, I still enjoy this game quite a bit

Funny game!

I loved this game, but maybe some of the boss enemies may be scary for the younger kids, but it`s a game where people can be social. The violence is ok no blood or guts.

That review is out dated, READ ME.

The review is outdated. Plain and simple. The game is fun, yes i played it for the longest time until the sexual/suggestive content got out of hand.Here is what is not included Players may now strip to their underwear You may marry someone(a real person), and the "Gender Restriction" was lifted from said mechanic. Many of the dresses and wear for the women are very very scantly dressed, some items even give people the ability to sit down and reveal underwear(while combining sit/poses with different clothes) and other highly suggestive positions. You can wear Succubus and Incubus clothes, which are revealing and the subject is evil in itself. There is little control over what people say, the filter is extremely weak, and people say everything and anything. The community ( atleast on the server Alexina i played) is/was very perverted. and you/your kid will without a doubt find themselves/yourselves confronted with a perverted conversation at some point or another. Many CPUs are very scantly dressed. People get away with naming their pets(which everyone sees) names of various body parts, and are barely ever stopped. It gets worse, and i won't say exactly what it is but lets just say this, you can make it so you can sit in each other, in various positions. The company doesn't seem to really care about these things, infact, they tend to support it by releasing new Super-Scant clothing, and not fixing peoples/pets names, or fixing the filter. Don't expect to find help through support either, you either get to wait 4weeks+ for a response or if your lucky a week(before i quit nearly a year ago, i submitted a ticket, it just got answered like last week). The game is riddled with evil symbols pentagrams and such for those of you who are Irish & or Catholic, on St. Patrick's day, they didn't do a St. Patrick's day event like the other year, instead they implemented Taiost Druid/Monk suits(earth worshiping druids/monks), of which i suspect are the same group that tried to kill St. Patrick during his journey. The game is fun and unique, but fell so far down the hole of Sexual/Suggestive/evil content, that it is to hard for a person with a conscience to play. I hope this helped, i was completely Truthful. Best of Wishes to any of my online friends who may read this. Sincerely, Leonn of Alexina P.S. someone make a modest anime game already.

It's Fun

The game is great, however it's always good to play with caution. I reccomend playing with people you know and keeping away from anyone who hacks, or is rude or insulting. Of course there will be breasts on women in the game. They're women. While the art style may accentuate some of their more feminine attributes, it's very common in Korea and Japan. I play, and I enjoy it thoroughly. --Blitzen98, Alexina

MABINOGI

I love this game,I am mailogoa I'm sided with the elfs,The common sense despirction is NOT good i hate it...Its ESBA rating is 10+ but no volicne,Lots of fun edc. events like the quiz event,WHERE IS THE GRAND CAYON LOCTED like that.I'm 9 when i started to play this.Kids my get picked on,And lang on other pl is used often,Glitches,Hacks all that junk happens too,Cute mountable and non-mountable pets are here too.10-20$ for them but its ok for 7+,The sexaul is -0,Voleine +1,Firends +2,MMO sylse +3

Great to play, just keep out some money for extra joy.

I love this game, I play it when I have time. Though since it is run by the game publishing company NEXON, their f2p thing isn't working well due to if you need something good out of the game, you may need to spend a few bucks. It gets addicting. Remember, NEXON = greedy moneysuckers. :) Especially MapleStory, they get most of their money from that game. Oh, and most guys from that game pretty much like Nao (the busty woman dressed in black) and will mostly talk about....well, you should know.

Good for most kids

Pro's: Fun and addictive Mainly nice people to interact with Large amount of people playing A lot of things to do Large world IT"S FREE only pay optianal Con's: Occasional language Some violence Hackers and spamers rarely This game is really good for kids to have fun with other people and their friends. Since World of Warcraft cost's over 120$ a year, this is a good free option. It is easy to play and fun to play. Ocassoinaly language but nothing serious. Violince is very very small but may be a little bad for Kindergardners. Since battling is optional, this game is very fun to play with tons of things to do.

Not as violent as posted but complacaded to new rpgers

It is not actully that violent but it is quite complects realtime, (unlike runescape or WOW) It has a ton of updades and doesn't get old. For players the huge Zardin update soon begains.