Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 34 kid reviews

Sort by:

Age is overrated

This should not be a 16+. It has no bad language. It only says "Bast***". There is also hardly any blood; no guts spilling everywhere. You can only see blood when you are right up close and even then it is only a tiny little puff of it. It's not like call of duty where if you shoot someone, blood splats everywhere and on the walls. Child friendly if you ask me.

I dont like WW2 shooters very much but this is good

the blood is minimal and the combat is there but is not very violent, this is an alternate for call of duty games

A well made semi-historical game.

This is a pretty good game. There is a lot of violence and shooting, but it is not really graphic. I've seen tiny blood puffs but nothing really bad and graphic. The language is little and not bad. I've only heard "d*mn it" so far. If you let your kid play Halo or let them see any war movies this shouldn't be much of a problem. The game also tries to recreate WWII battles so it is semi historic. I hope this review helps.

A true gem

So medal of honor... this is a franchise that was around for a long time and this game being one of the best. In each mission as the title states you begin as an airborne soldier jumping out of aircraft and at times being thrown out and it is your job to find a safe place to land and plot your course as to how you want to complete the mission and with this depending on the difficulty you're left with hours of game play taking you from the invasion of Sicily to the city of Berlin. The game features many iconic and historically accurate WWII weapons and vehicles. Let it be stated that although it is historically accurate there is no gore in the game and the most blood you're going to see is what I guess you could call "Puffs" of red that briefly shows up when you kill an enemy and go away right after and being up front the killing is not glorified and from my memory I don't remember hearing a single time in the game anyone glorifying it. The game does in fact get harder as you play through it in the way that you begin to get put up against more skilled soldiers like the Waffen SS and on 2 or the 6 missions the dreaded Tiger Tanks. Language in the game is a bit bad but you will never see it go anywhere in the realm of the "F" word and the worst you're going to hear is a "B" here and there. Overall this is a great game that remains rather historically accurate and gives insight to the different parts and operations of the second world war.

Know your kid

I think this game is great. You just have to make sure your kid knows that the violence is fake. Also establish rules about playing online. It only makes it more difficult. There is no communication unless you plug in a headset.

Really good game

This game is personally, one of my favourite games. Violence: the violence in this game is pretty bad but not anything that a 10-12 year old can't handle. Gore: there is barely any gore in this game, as soon as you shoot someone all you see is just a flash of blood and then, it's gone. Sexuality:NNNOOONNNEE

Medal of Honor: Airborne - Honor the Dead

One thing I want to get out of the way, this is a GREAT game, and the reviews critics have given it are quite unfair. Although it is short, with only 7 or 8 missions, each one has tons of replay value due to the skill drops and weapon load outs. There are also 3 difficulty levels, making it even more re-playable. OK, now that that is out of the way... This game gives a somewhat accurate depiction of World War II. The player controls Boyd Travers, one of the first members of the Airborne. While the soldiers are not real, they will fight and die for their country. The game has somewhat graphic violence, with splashes of blood when you hit an enemy and one disturbing scene where one of the soldiers in your squad gets shot and injured, as well as another who goes to save him, resulting in both being crushed by an enemy tank. In terms of language, you get the fair share of d**n as well as accurate slurs against the nazi opponents. The game has lots of explosions and may frighten younger kids, but it should be a-ok for preteens and up, as well as mature 10 or 11 year olds.

cool game

its not evan bad accept you can play xbox liveand people cuss lots on there

airborn

Not bad violence, bit of blood, my parents dont let me play cod but they let me play this

Good WWII shooter with some violence.

Medal of Honor:Airborne is a fun, challenging shooter that kids and adults will like. It is violent, but there is hardly any blood and all the language is pretty mild. I would reccomend it for 11 and up, not because it is inapropriate but because it is too difficult for anyone under 10.