All parent member reviews for Medal of Honor: Warfighter

not that bad

It is very good.
Parent Written byLauren1001 October 26, 2012

Not as Bad as I Thought

My son got this game several days ago on the release date. Medal of Honor was not a game that I was happy about giving my 13 year old son due to the fact that there are many studies that show these games can affect kids. But I have watched him play it and although there is a lot of swearing which I dislike. There is a huge amount of violence (it is a shooter) but the level of blood spurt and gore isn't as bad as some of his other shooting games like Battlefield 3 and Modern Warefare 3. The actual game is very nicely made and even I played it once because I had to test it before I let him play it and I have to admit that it wasn't too bad. I would recommend this game for 13 and over.
Parent Written byCarol Gamba February 11, 2013

Medal of Honor

The game is well made. At first I was because of the ESRB rating, but in all fairness the game is fake he realizes that and I do too. You must understand your child and how he would be affected by this.
Parent Written byMary Hutchinson December 3, 2013

I think it is ok for kids twelve and up

I am a pediatric nurse for a living, but first I am a mother. I got this for my thirteen year old son and he really enjoyed it. It does say the F- word once or twice in heated situations but is hardly audible. Like I said the F-word is hardly audible and it does say sh-t once and again it is hardly audible. I truly do recommend this game for 12-13 years old. There is some blood but it doesn't spurt out on every shot, and I think the violence wouldn't be too much for a 10 year old. I highly recommend this for kids 12-13 as it guides you through the heart warming tale of a soldier coming home to his family.
Adult Written byeliram874 June 9, 2014

don't buy it

too violent you can cut the muslims lower area in half even though you do not see it splitting you can see the ax hitting those areas and how it moves down. there is a sacriligious element where you also in a mission on the phillipines order an artellery strike on the church where terrorist are on the top. this is not a Christian game. and there is way too many profanities almost from all kinds
Parent of a 13, 14, and 14 year old Written byLt.konopaseknavy January 4, 2014

Ok

I myself am a tier 1 operator as a navy seal currently I I personally have no problem with it it shows the reallistic side of what I do it shows kids how their country is defended how the bravery of doing what the military does is huge and overall letting them have respect for the military and knowing freedom isn't free and plus studies say that games are so influential on kids is a lie if that we're true we'd have a bunch of 30 something's going around eating mushrooms and kicking the crap out of turtles and video games don't cause violence bad parenting does its on you you need to know what your children can and can't handle