Kid reviews for Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Poster Image

An amazing arcade racer

This game is absolutely amazing. It has some of the most fast paced racing you'll ever see in an arcade racer. Not only that but it has a incredible assortment of cars, bikes, upgrades, and customizations. Having said this, the biker can ragdoll off of the bike if hit hard enough (if I can remember correctly) but it's not bloody or anything. Also I recommend this to more experienced racers because of the fact that the AI opponents are very tough to beat. It's pretty much the Dark Souls of arcade racers, relentlessly difficult, but at the same time incredibly fun and quite addictive at times. There are no messages, role models, sexy stuff, or drugs. There is some mild language both in the in game dialogue and in the soundtrack. There is consumerism in the form of driving licensed vehicles like Ford Chevrolet, Lexus, BMW, etc. I recommend this game highly however, because of it unique mix of Rockstar Games style without the terrible M rating of the likes of GTA and Red Dead Redemption.

GTA as a full fledged racing game

Midnight Club, created by the people behind GTA, is an open world street racing game with a decent story mode and addictive gameplay. Since this is a racing game, vehicular violence is the only type of violence present in this game. You can crash into other civilian vehicles, vehicular damage is shown pretty much, but no one is hurt or killed. Language is mild and comes in the form of dialogue and lyrics. Use of "p!$$" is heard in dialogue. Use of "[email protected]" is heard in one song's lyrics.

This is quite not a kids game, but fun

This game I think should be T because there is a lot of bad words in it like *ss cr*p and p*ss. The only part with violence is the Argo power up which lets you smash traffic. No sex is found anywhere in the game (except for the song title "Sex in Zero Gravity). Even songs have bad words like "Put that S**t up" and "Dammit Man". Don't let your kid play this at all.

Great Game

Customize your car and race around the streets of 3 different citys. its good for 7 and up

D

It does say D**nit in the son D**nit Manc

On for 9+

There is some bad language like the s-word and h-word every once in a while. You can also run people over

Really intense sense of speed and huge air

It's a really awesome game, it can get kind of frustrating at times, but overall once you get past annoying San Diego it's lots of fun. You get to customize cars a ton, not QUITE as much as you can in NFSU2 but it's still really good. One problem is everyone knows in most street racing games the muscle cars are harder to drive, but in Midnight Club the muscle cars are so cool but like undrivable. I got this muscle car and got all these awesome gold parts on it and it looked really cool. Then I took it to a muscle cars race and it was a mess. I like the way you can use motorcycles, they are lots of fun and you can do wheelies and actually fall backwards if you do a giant wheelie. The game has a ton of cars to choose from and a great selection of vinyls(Not quite as big as NFSU2) but still good. I have Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix so I may have mentioned things in Remix that aren't in plain Dub, I dunno. The cities are very detailed and there are plenty of jumps that give you insane air. Another thing I love about the cities are they are alive in other places other than where you happen to be. While you are racing you may see an ambulance whip by and it will have nothing to do with you. Also, Midnight Club, unlike other city racing games, has PEDESTRIANS. You can't run them over, but if you go speeding by on the sidewalk they scream and run away. I totally recommend this game to any racing fan!!